1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:43
    In a major upset, England squeaked out a tie against a heavily favored US side avenging a 60 year old cup loss as the sides squared off for the first time since the US shellacked their former colonial oppressors in the 1950 World Cup.

They were dancing in the streets of olde london towne as their vaunted English side managed to avoid a second loss.

Queen Elizabeth had this to say, "We had given up hope that we might ever see England defeat our former colonials in the world cup during our reign. This was at least better than another loss."
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:48
    Originally posted by Red Night
    In a major upset, England squeaked out a tie against a heavily favored US side avenging a 60 year old cup loss as the sides squared off for the first time since the US shellacked their former colonial oppressors in the 1950 World Cup.

They were dancing in the streets of olde london towne as their vaunted English side managed to avoid a second loss.

Q ...[text shortened]... mer colonials in the world cup during our reign. This was at least better than another loss."
    Very well put Red Night! It really was an upset! Let them jump off bridges on the Thames!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 07:31
    You yanks are would paint a picture of victory using Saddam Husain's fossilized turd if you thought if soothed your troubled conscience.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 14:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You yanks are would paint a picture of victory using Saddam Husain's fossilized turd if you thought if soothed your troubled conscience.
    And you Brits would eat it all up and flock to a movie made about it as long as it demonized Bush, saved the dolphins and ensured your sausages were made of tofu!
  5. Santiago
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:34
    And you Yanks ......... blah, blah, blah.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:37
    Originally posted by Hopster
    And you Chileans would eat it all up as long as it sold more sea bass at a premium.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:391 edit
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Shut-up and find your own bitch-fest 😠
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:40
    I hear the Queen has sent out three knights of the garter in search of Tim Howard, (who Jurgen Klinsmann just called one of the 5 best keepers in the world with typicial European understatement), with the words "will no one rid me of this man."
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:42
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I hear the Queen has sent out three knights of the garter in search of Tim Howard, (who Jurgen Klinsmann just called one of the 5 best keepers in the world with typicial European understatement), with the words "will no one rid me of this man."
    haha - it's a shame Sir Francis is not alive today!
  10. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 16:481 edit
    haha - it's a shame Sir Francis is not alive today!
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree