1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    13 Dec '06 22:35
    unbelievable ! 🙂
  2. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    14 Dec '06 19:39
    pincharrataaaaaaaaassssss !
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    22 Dec '06 02:17
    one week ago ! 🙂
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    22 Dec '06 13:21
    Boca! Boca! Boca! Lavolpe a tomar por detras!

    Aaaarrrggghh

    Unfortunately, mate, people around here prefer that lousy football
    of the Premier League, instead of the Argentinian league or, better
    yet, the Spanish one.
  5. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    1287
    23 Dec '06 11:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Boca! Boca! Boca! Lavolpe a tomar por detras!

    Aaaarrrggghh

    Unfortunately, mate, people around here prefer that lousy football
    of the Premier League, instead of the Argentinian league or, better
    yet, the Spanish one.
    ammmmmm! ...sorry Seitse.. the PREM LEAGUE is the best league in the world... END OFF!
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    26 Dec '06 03:00
    my choice:

    1. Premier League
    2. Argentinian League
    3. Spanish League
    4. Mexican League
    5. Italian League
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    28 Dec '06 12:59
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    ammmmmm! ...sorry Seitse.. the PREM LEAGUE is the best league in the world... END OFF!
    er... no?

    😉
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    28 Dec '06 13:00
    Originally posted by zintieriv
    my choice:

    1. Premier League
    2. Argentinian League
    3. Spanish League
    4. Mexican League
    5. Italian League
    I wouldn't put the Argentinian above the Spanish one, though.

    Matter of taste, I guess.
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    28 Dec '06 14:46
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I wouldn't put the Argentinian above the Spanish one, though.

    Matter of taste, I guess.
    yeap ...
    but the three ( Premier, Spanish, & Argentinian Leagues ) are good ones because they play an offensive football !
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    28 Dec '06 14:47
    Originally posted by zintieriv
    yeap ...
    but the three ( Premier, Spanish, & Argentinian Leagues ) are good ones because they play an offensive football !
    er... not sure about the premier... they all throw looooong aerial
    balls and see if a dumb like Crouch or one of those stupids connects
    with the head.

    Shameful, really.
  11. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    1287
    28 Dec '06 17:50
    Originally posted by Seitse
    er... not sure about the premier... they all throw looooong aerial
    balls and see if a dumb like Crouch or one of those stupids connects
    with the head.

    Shameful, really.
    thats rubbish... you are thinking of 70s football.. not many teams do that now.

    but the English LEAGUE is more physical then european league football.. its a REAL MANS' GAME!
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    8061
    30 Dec '06 02:45
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    thats rubbish... you are thinking of 70s football.. not many teams do that now.

    but the English LEAGUE is more physical then european league football.. its a REAL MANS' GAME!
    football is not a real men´s game dude ... ( borat r u there ? )
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    03 Jan '07 07:53
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    thats rubbish... you are thinking of 70s football.. not many teams do that now.

    but the English LEAGUE is more physical then european league football.. its a REAL MANS' GAME!
    LOL, I pictured you dressed as tarzan with a football 🙂

    Yeah, I agree, much more physical and less technical, so I guess
    it boils down to a matter of taste.

    Just like ice hockey: If you want to see gorillas slapping each other
    and teeth rolling on the ice, you watch the NHL. If you want to see
    nice technique play, then you watch the Finnish league, for example.

    😀
  14. Garanhuns, PE;BRASIL
    Joined
    03 Jan '07
    Moves
    2848
    04 Jan '07 15:57
    what about the brasilian league? a lot of the cream in spain, england, and italy comes from the brasilian league..
  15. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    11372
    04 Jan '07 15:59
    Originally posted by zintieriv
    my choice:

    1. Premier League
    2. Argentinian League
    3. Spanish League
    4. Mexican League
    5. Italian League
    1) NFL
    2) MLB
    3) NHL
    4) little league
    5) watching paint dry
    6) Premier League
Back to Top