1. Joined
    30 Jul '07
    Moves
    438
    08 Jun '08 19:13
    Austria vs Croatia! It was so unfair to Croatia. Referee judge for Austria. What do you think?
  2. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    3612
    08 Jun '08 19:20
    Originally posted by baruli
    Austria vs Croatia! It was so unfair to Croatia. Referee judge for Austria. What do you think?
    doesnt matter, england will win it
  3. Joined
    30 Jul '07
    Moves
    438
    08 Jun '08 19:21
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    doesnt matter, england will win it
    haha
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55346
    08 Jun '08 19:38
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    doesnt matter, england will win it
    🙂

    Funnily enough, even when England aren't playing, I still can't stomach the English commentary or the half-time analysis.

    God damn, these people are morons.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    207973
    08 Jun '08 20:54
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    doesnt matter, england will win it
    Denmark won in 1992 without qualifying. It is a strange world.
    I put my money on England aswell. No, wait, on Namibia...!
  6. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    17163
    08 Jun '08 21:04
    We lost 2-0 to Portugal but the margin could have been far greater. Maybe 5-0. The Turkish team really is disappointing this time 🙁
  7. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    08 Jun '08 22:22
    Originally posted by kenan
    We lost 2-0 to Portugal but the margin could have been far greater. Maybe 5-0. The Turkish team really is disappointing this time 🙁
    bit harsh....i though they went out to win the game not sit back for a draw.

    I think they will be ok in the other games
  8. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    08 Jun '08 22:23
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    🙂

    Funnily enough, even when England aren't playing, I still can't stomach the English commentary or the half-time analysis.

    God damn, these people are morons.
    have to say John Motson and co are really past it....old Motty is still stuck in the 70s i think.
  9. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    17163
    08 Jun '08 22:36
    Originally posted by spurs73
    bit harsh....i though they went out to win the game not sit back for a draw.

    I think they will be ok in the other games
    Portugal hit the post three times if you saw the game.
  10. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    08 Jun '08 23:27
    Originally posted by kenan
    Portugal hit the post three times if you saw the game.
    yes i know....what i am saying is that turkey played attacking football. it better to go for a win and lose rather then put 10 men back and take all the pressure then lose 1-0 in the last minute of a game.

    Pottugal are a powerfull side, will reach the last 4 in the competition no problem.

    Would you rather Turkey had set back for 90 minutes and just counter attacked?
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '07
    Moves
    23415
    09 Jun '08 07:32
    Originally posted by baruli
    Austria vs Croatia! It was so unfair to Croatia. Referee judge for Austria. What do you think?
    I think it was refed fairly. If anything Croatia got lucky as they did their usual sit on their butts and hope 90minutes expires. Croatia really did horribly, and I say this as a Croat.
  12. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    23543
    09 Jun '08 15:55
    Originally posted by pijun
    I think it was refed fairly. If anything Croatia got lucky as they did their usual sit on their butts and hope 90minutes expires. Croatia really did horribly, and I say this as a Croat.
    Ma ajde, nisu bili bas tako losi ! 🙂
  13. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    207973
    09 Jun '08 21:23
    Better luck next game, Italy...
  14. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    10 Jun '08 10:18
    Originally posted by spurs73
    have to say John Motson and co are really past it....old Motty is still stuck in the 70s i think.
    I'd still rather have him than any of the ITV lot.
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    10 Jun '08 10:30
    Originally posted by kenan
    We lost 2-0 to Portugal but the margin could have been far greater. Maybe 5-0. The Turkish team really is disappointing this time 🙁
    I also expected more from Turkey going forward. I think we (Portugal) also played very well, so that could help explain why Turkey was disappointing.

    Let's see if they improve against Switzerland who lost but played a good match against the Czechs.
Back to Top