1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    30 Apr '07 10:07
    I got my tickets for Finland - Serbia, June 2nd, and the poor Serbians
    shall be crushed, muahaha

    😛

    I hope the result against Belgium is also good, and then the horizon
    looks bright for Finland!

    Share your guess for Euro qualifiers!
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 Apr '07 11:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I got my tickets for Finland - Serbia, June 2nd, and the poor Serbians
    shall be crushed, muahaha

    😛

    I hope the result against Belgium is also good, and then the horizon
    looks bright for Finland!

    Share your guess for Euro qualifiers!
    Spose i will have to get my red cross car flag out and support England...... i also want Italy(well...i am half Italian!!!)... I wish Finland well....(at least they are EUROvision winners with that mega cool rock band !!!!) 🙂
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    30 Apr '07 14:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Share your guess for Euro qualifiers!
    Portugal and Poland will go through and Seitse will have to get into his Mussolini costume to cope with it.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    30 Apr '07 14:16
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Portugal and Poland will go through and Seitse will have to get into his Mussolini costume to cope with it.
    🙄
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    30 Apr '07 14:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    🙄
    Bwin odds for qualification:

    -Portugal 1.05
    -Poland 1.50
    -Serbia 2.50
    -Finland 8.00

    😏
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    30 Apr '07 14:29
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Bwin odds for qualification:

    -Portugal 1.05
    -Poland 1.50
    -Serbia 2.50
    -Finland 8.00

    😏
    Oh my goodness... you can count, P.! 😲
  7. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    30 Apr '07 14:47
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh my goodness... you can count, P.! 😲
    Seitse....whatever happened to that long story you were telling me?
Back to Top