Europa League

Europa League

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Jun 11

Originally posted by Lundos
Of course, it was the right decision for Porto, but I would have preferred a complete team with coach and everything for the Super Cup against Barca. What a match it could have been...

Lets see how many players will follow the coach to a new team. Apparently Falcao is a favorite of Villas-Boas.

@spurs73
Villas-Boas already know some of the players from ...[text shortened]...

I, for one, is looking forward to the next season. I think the EPL top will be very close.
yes agreed the PL will be just as tight and exciting as last season.
Just saw an interview with him- he sounds very confident and a very stronger charector.

Good point you made about- knowing lot of the players from his 1st spell.

next 4 weeks will be very interesting to see who he will sign and who will leave chelsea

Moves
23 Jun 11

Originally posted by spurs73

Just saw an interview with him- he sounds very confident and a very stronger charector.
did you see the same interview he did for chelsea tv that i saw?

"and and, its its ..." guy was stuttering all over the show.

i'm glad to see a top club taking a gamble on a young coach... might have been a season too early with villa-boas though.

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Jun 11

Originally posted by trev33
did you see the same interview he did for chelsea tv that i saw?

"and and, its its ..." guy was stuttering all over the show.

i'm glad to see a top club taking a gamble on a young coach... might have been a season too early with villa-boas though.
i saw the BBC sports interview

As i said before- there are still some issues- the biggest one being that the standard of football in the PL is far more superior then in the Portugese league.

still lets see what happens