1. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Moves
    16 Dec '08 22:37
    First the honourable Keane goes off for some de-stress, now the guv'nor gets the boot from Blackburn....oh no I see a pattern...will Mark Hughes be the latest victim in this ex man u conspiracy?? How will he go? Perhaps he will explode on the touchline...
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 09:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    First the honourable Keane goes off for some de-stress, now the guv'nor gets the boot from Blackburn....oh no I see a pattern...will Mark Hughes be the latest victim in this ex man u conspiracy?? How will he go? Perhaps he will explode on the touchline...
    Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex.

All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 19:21
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex. All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.
    I'm giving you a yellow card 😞 for bad sportsmanship.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 19:34
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex.

All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.
    hughes won't be at city next year but bruce will be at wigan.

as for alex..as long as he's alive he's at utd 😛
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    17 Dec '08 21:18
    Now, Now, are you trying to say that [b] Nothing good comes from Old Trafford 😉