Ex Man Utd and out of work

Ex Man Utd and out of work

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Dec 08

First the honourable Keane goes off for some de-stress, now the guv'nor gets the boot from Blackburn....oh no I see a pattern...will Mark Hughes be the latest victim in this ex man u conspiracy?? How will he go? Perhaps he will explode on the touchline...

AB

Moves
17 Dec 08

Originally posted by divegeester
First the honourable Keane goes off for some de-stress, now the guv'nor gets the boot from Blackburn....oh no I see a pattern...will Mark Hughes be the latest victim in this ex man u conspiracy?? How will he go? Perhaps he will explode on the touchline...
Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex.

All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.

h

Moves
17 Dec 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex. All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.
I'm giving you a yellow card 😞 for bad sportsmanship.

Moves
17 Dec 08

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Bryan Robson, Roy Keane and now Paul Ince. Next up Mark Hughes (after City, who a few idiots on this board were tipping for great things THIS SEASON, finish about 10 points clear of relegation) and then hopefully Steve (Big Fat Head) Bruce and finally Slur Alex.

All of the above out of work would be a great way to start next season.
hughes won't be at city next year but bruce will be at wigan.

as for alex..as long as he's alive he's at utd 😛

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Dec 08

Now, Now, are you trying to say that [b] Nothing good comes from Old Trafford 😉