1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 13:36
    The Football Association has announced that Fabio Capello will stay on as England manager.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 13:37
    Discuss.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 15:00
    As if there were further need of proof of English soccer mental farts now they just announced they consented to keep on being fleeced by Capello! There is no hope, England! You have been had! I really feel sorry for your great nation. England needs to tear a page off Nigerian prez' playbook and sack the entire team, coach and FA prez. No guts, no glory! Capello money could be spent more wisely buying off refs as in 1966!
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 17:49
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    As if there were further need of proof of English soccer mental farts now they just announced they consented to keep on being fleeced by Capello! There is no hope, England! You have been had! I really feel sorry for your great nation. England needs to tear a page off Nigerian prez' playbook and sack the entire team, coach and FA prez. No guts, no glory! Capello money could be spent more wisely buying off refs as in 1966!
    I wish you Yanks and Scots would shut up about 1966 .
    1966 This, 1966 that !! I wish both you nations would stop going on and on and on about 1966 .....
    it was nice to win the world cup ,but us English need to put that fantastic win behind us and move on !!. I bet all the Scots and american football fans must have a tape recording of that game watching it over and over again ..
    Ah well .. I suppose us English will just have to put up with 1966 ..🙂🙂🙂🙂
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 00:34
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I wish you Yanks and Scots would shut up about 1966 .
    1966 This, 1966 that !! I wish both you nations would stop going on and on and on about 1966 .....
    it was nice to win the world cup ,but us English need to put that fantastic win behind us and move on !!. I bet all the Scots and american football fans must have a tape recording of that game watching ...[text shortened]... and over again ..
    Ah well .. I suppose us English will just have to put up with 1966 ..🙂🙂🙂🙂
    I do have a tape of the game. Your crystal ball is shiny and spiffy! Sorry to keep brining it up, but a theft of a cup has no statute of limitations. Capello ain't gonna help you win another cup. There's no ref buying money left after paying this incompetent's salary!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree