1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 15:45
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    If you would rather play the final leg away at 0-0 than at home then you are crazy.
    Obviousy nothing is guaranteed but the bookmakers have United as favourates and they are in the business of making money.

If you think 11 home victories on the run in the CL means nothing then so be it, I can't offer a better argument than that.
    Other than Uni ...[text shortened]... was calling Grant the worse manager in England.
    Lol, how quickly peoples opinions change.
    Jees.... you made a lot of assumptions from my 4 line reply!!!!
  2. LA
    Moves
    11 May '08 19:40
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Yes , I would have taken it too , but how did we get here? Do you agree that the tactics at Roma were better than at Barca? Roma are a damn good team who beat Real on their own patch - have Barca done that? Against Roma we were shrewd but ultimately positive , playing with the belief that we were the better team. Game over. Barca? Oh of course , we mus ...[text shortened]... he way he had us set up. If that was us imposing ourselves I'd hate to see us go defensive!!
    Don't worry my friend.
    The glass is half full, not half empty.

We go to Moscow with a fully fit squad and with the confidence of being Premier League Champions 2008.

One game from a glorious double, or treble if you want to include the Charity Shield.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '08 20:04
    United will win the double! I'm confident of that but only because arsenal couldn't deal with the business end of the season and chelsea only really got fired up after Christmas.

If arsenal had kept their pre-Chistmas form going then they wwould have won the league! I have no doubt. However once again Utd. show that they are the most consistent performers!!!
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    12 May '08 04:59
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    [b]Don't worry my friend.
    The glass is half full, not half empty.
    are you refering to Fergie's drinking issues?😵😵😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree