1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '13 05:21
    1986-2013 Best Manager in football history.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '13 09:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    a great manager no doubt. statistically the best. this is going to sound hyper-critical, but i always think he got a bit lucky with the golden generation coming through and tactically he could have been a bit better. i think he's always been one or two quality players short of a great european team.

sad to see him go though. not sure moyles is the right man. its going to be an interesting next season.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 May '13 11:491 edit
    hes been a manager since 1974, there was life before man u, nearly 27 years at man u or 30 if you add on injury time. 🙂 the sad thing about all this is....... how can howard webb pay his morgage now
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '13 15:36
    Originally posted by roma45
    hes been a manager since 1974, there was life before man u, nearly 27 years at man u or 30 if you add on injury time. 🙂 the sad thing about all this is....... how can howard webb pay his morgage now
    True, can't forget what he did at Aberdeen. The rest of your post smacks of jealousy 😛
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 May '13 17:21
    True, can't forget what he did at Aberdeen. The rest of your post smacks of jealousy 😛
    aberdeen st mirren, played for st johnstone only saints player ever to score a hat trick against rangers at ibrox in a 3-2 win, i support man u, getting jokes out of the way before the abu start. 😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '13 20:20
    Originally posted by roma45
    aberdeen st mirren, played for st johnstone only saints player ever to score a hat trick against rangers at ibrox in a 3-2 win, i support man u, getting jokes out of the way before the abu start. 😀
    he managed East Stirling before St Mirren, they did not have a goal keeper at the time, you should read his biography, it was fascinating.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 May '13 10:41
    He will be missed. Can never argue with success of his kind. I cannot think of any other coach in any other sport coming close to Fergie's success.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '13 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    He will be missed. Can never argue with success of his kind. I cannot think of any other coach in any other sport coming close to Fergie's success.
    The special one Mourinho is infinitely more interesting than Fergie. Brian Clough was also pretty special as was Jock Stein.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '13 15:13
    anybody willing to make any predictions for moyles. i like him and hope he does well, but i reckon he will be sacked before the end of next season. the squad needs an almost complete overhaul giggs, scholes, rooney, young, vidic, ferdinand, evra, nani, valancia, hernandez and fletcher are all question marks for one reason or another. thats a lot for a new manager to deal with, especially under the pressure moyles will be under.

its also been a long time of playing defensive tactics as everton boss, can he freshen up his tactics enough to go away and attack teams like man u have to do to pick up 3 points rather than the 1pt at everton.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 May '13 05:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    anybody willing to make any predictions for moyles. i like him and hope he does well, but i reckon he will be sacked before the end of next season. the squad needs an almost complete overhaul giggs, scholes, rooney, young, vidic, ferdinand, evra, nani, valancia, hernandez and fletcher are all question marks for one reason or another. thats a lot for a n ...[text shortened]... away and attack teams like man u have to do to pick up 3 points rather than the 1pt at everton.
    Nah, he'll at least have a full season.
  11. In your face
    Moves
    15 May '13 21:58
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    anybody willing to make any predictions for moyles. i like him and hope he does well, but i reckon he will be sacked before the end of next season. the squad needs an almost complete overhaul giggs, scholes, rooney, young, vidic, ferdinand, evra, nani, valancia, hernandez and fletcher are all question marks for one reason or another. thats a lot for a n ...[text shortened]... away and attack teams like man u have to do to pick up 3 points rather than the 1pt at everton.
    I thought Moyles was a radio presenter? Don't you mean Moyes? 😕
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 May '13 09:40
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    I thought Moyles was a radio presenter? Don't you mean Moyes? 😕
    aah...ive always called him moyles!!!! he's gonna have to change his name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree