Finally!

Standard membernmdavidb
Sports 16 Dec '07 19:42
  1. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 19:42
    After a tiresome search, Rich Rodrigez from WV heading to Michigan!

Unless ESPN is lying to me again like they did a few weeks ago with the Les Miles announcement.

Dave
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 22:10
    You can't trust the brass at ESPN ever since they sold out and moved NFL Primetime, Berman, and Jackson from Sunday night to Monday night.
  3. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 03:02
    A great hire by the Maize & Blue. Just recruit him some fast athletes and Rich Rod will bring his spread offense to the Big 10 and have Michigan running circles around everyone else. He did wonders at Clemson as OC before leaving for WVU. He'd be my first choice if we ever had a vacancy for head coach.

PS - If you can't beat the spread might as well join them, huh Dave? LOL! Just had to throw that in there.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 14:30
    Does Michigan shop for all coaching vacancies at WVU? Is the baseball team looking soon? They already have the basketball and football coaches.
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 16:27
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    After a tiresome search, Rich Rodrigez from WV heading to Michigan!

Unless ESPN is lying to me again like they did a few weeks ago with the Les Miles announcement.

Dave
    what?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 19:37
    As a Michigan fan, I am really excited. Michigan needs more speed to compete with the top schools and I think now they have a caoch who will be able to help them get and put it to good use.
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 20:28
    This should be great for the wolverines.
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 21:21
    Originally posted by Red Night
    This should be great for the wolverines.
    They deserve a great coach since they have to wear those messed up helmets. I still haven't figured out how that design is a wolverine. LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree