1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '08 04:20
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Horse crap. The Flyers are playing crappy just like the Stars are. What's wrong with Crosby in the Cup Finals?
    He claims there is nothing wrong, but you know , they are not going to say anything untill the hockey is all done. I think that high ankle sprain is still bothering him myself.
  2. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    17 May '08 19:20
    To get away from the conspiracy theories, the Flyers get Timonen and perhaps Coburn back for Sunday's game. 3-1 is still a deep hole to dig out of, but it's a nice bit of luck as Timonen was supposed out be out for the rest of the year. Should be a good game on Sunday!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '08 19:341 edit
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    To get away from the conspiracy theories, the Flyers get Timonen and perhaps Coburn back for Sunday's game. 3-1 is still a deep hole to dig out of, but it's a nice bit of luck as Timonen was supposed out be out for the rest of the year. Should be a good game on Sunday!
    Yes, they will have him well medicated, he won't feel any pain. I think I saw part of the interview they had with him, and he said something about they have good medication here.

The Flyers are a scarey tough team, they could come back. Pittsburg has to get a couple of quick goals, and keep them out of the game. If they keep playing the Flyers game, they will lose. Richards knows how to get under Crosby's skin too, as they played together in Junior.
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    19 May '08 22:05
    Originally posted by Ichibanov
    It was all a conspiracy. Bettman got what he wanted. He killed the NBA and now he is killing the NHL.

I would have loved to see Richards beat Crosby to a bloody pulp, but 4 refs saved his life. unreal

But a great season for the Flyers, worst to Eastern finals aint bad. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree