Witch is better and why ?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:45
    Originally posted by Mysterious Dome
    Football, as it's not played by a bunch of middle class alcoholic closet homosexuals.

πŸ˜‰
  3. Joined
    30 Jul '07
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 21:47
    Originally posted by rhb
    Football, as it's not played by a bunch of middle class alcoholic closet homosexuals.

πŸ˜‰
    O.o i dint think of that πŸ˜› ideas ideas
  4. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 06:18
    Rugby is Football!! "Kick it w' yer 'ead" is that other pongolian game

Haha daft question really.. Big fan of both Rugby is great to play, very hard and physical, esp on the forwards.. love the mud and sweat nature of the game. Love the game the way ot was in the 80's todays game has been depowered and is a rugby league lookalike game. (Womens touch rugby is more aggressive)

Soccer is great because anyone can play it anywhere with anything kickable.
    At the top level the linament and hair spray brigade play for oscars and big cash like hollywood film stars.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 09:51
    Originally posted by rhb

πŸ˜‰
    Alcoholic closet homosexuals. hmmm..

Please expound on that. πŸ˜•
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 09:56
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Alcoholic closet homosexuals. hmmm..

Please expound on that. πŸ˜•
    User 275340
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Aug '07 23:59
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    User 275340
    You make it sound like a bad thing...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 00:15
    hhmmm i like both for different reasons.

to actually play the sport i'd say soccer because its so easy to get a ball and a few people to kick it about. haven't played rugby since school and at 57kg 175cm i got kicked around a lot.

to watch i would say rugby at international level and football at club level. i love the Heineken cup but thats about all the club rugby i would watch, football has much more variety at club level. international football just seems to be a distraction for club football at times, other than the major championship does anyone really give a toss? unless its ireland not qualifying again :'( international rugby however is the sport. says it all when the france teams wanted to abandon he Heineken cup this year because its a world cup year.

btw ireland WILL win that world cup
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 06:02
    Originally posted by trevor33

btw ireland WILL win that world cup[/b]
    Lol they'll have craic trying.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '07 12:071 edit
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Lol they'll have craic trying.
    nothing sweeter than getting revenge for many many years of ass whippings than at their own world cup.

i can't wait πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '07 11:24
    It's a bit of a silly question.. both are good sports. I like football.. but only ever watch big games, or Liverpool games(my team). It's also a great game to play.

I would say that I prefer Rugby in both playing and watching it, but that is probably because I play it to a much higher standard than I could ever play football. I can watch any Rugby match and enjoy it -- I just feel that I understand the nuances of the game a lot more.

Tirau Dan -- "Love the game the way ot was in the 80's todays game has been depowered and is a rugby league lookalike game. (Womens touch rugby is more aggressive)"

I'd say that League is pretty darn aggressive -- and if you don't think that Rugby is still aggressive, you probably haven't played in a while. Sure people get sent off for blatantly breaking the rules of the game nowadays... but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen nowadays... πŸ˜‰

All I can say for the RWC is... anyone but Australia/Wales. I think I could just about live with anyone else winning it...
  12. Joined
    17 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 10:551 edit
    Originally posted by rhb

πŸ˜‰
    You want to join our "scrummage" honey?πŸ˜‰
  13. Berks.
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 17:59
    Football, natch.

More entertaining. More space with two less players on the pitch.
  14. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    09 Aug '07 11:39
    Originally posted by HumeA
    It's a bit of a silly question.. both are good sports. I like football.. but only ever watch big games, or Liverpool games(my team). It's also a great game to play.

I would say that I prefer Rugby in both playing and watching it, but that is probably because I play it to a much higher standard than I could ever play football. I can watch any Rugby match and ...[text shortened]... ne but Australia/Wales. I think I could just about live with anyone else winning it...
    Rugby shouldn't stop at every tackle like league but it does more and more. Rucking used to ensure players didn't lay all over the ball. If you did you got rucked.

More and more ppl are turning off rugby in this country and it is as a result of all the stupid law changes. I don't want to watch league's hit tip hit tip game with no line outs and silly scrums.

Lol.. have you watched women's touch? ;o

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree