Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 20 Mar '09 12:55
    What do people make of the Champions League draw
  2. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    20 Mar '09 13:09
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    What do people make of the Champions League draw
    Try the Sports forum, you'll probably get a better response.
  3. 20 Mar '09 13:14
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    What do people make of the Champions League draw
    I think they drew outside the lines.
  4. Standard member Fleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    20 Mar '09 13:18
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    What do people make of the Champions League draw
    Arsenal, Barca, Man U and Chelsea all through.
  5. 21 Mar '09 03:49
    i think it is a good draw.
  6. 02 Apr '09 11:21
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Arsenal, Barca, Man U and Chelsea all through.
    Liverpool will just beat Chelsea to make the Semis
  7. 02 Apr '09 15:19
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    Liverpool will just beat Chelsea to make the Semis
    Excellent draw..Man U V Arsenal will be a wonderful game to watch but it's hard to know wheter Utd will face Liverpool or Barcelona in the final!
  8. 02 Apr '09 15:45
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Excellent draw..Man U V Arsenal will be a wonderful game to watch but it's hard to know wheter Utd will face Liverpool or Barcelona in the final!
    It is hard to know whether Arsenal will knock out Man Utd or not. Neither side may make it through and it would be Porto vs Villarreal
  9. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    02 Apr '09 16:28
    Porto's only hope is that ManU gets overconfident and concedes a goal in the first match. I hope they maul Aston Villa.

    But that's the problem with facing ManU: on a good day, they can humiliate you.
  10. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    07 Apr '09 14:51
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Porto's only hope is that ManU gets overconfident and concedes a goal in the first match. I hope they maul Aston Villa.

    But that's the problem with facing ManU: on a good day, they can humiliate you.
    Nervous bump.
  11. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    07 Apr '09 18:29 / 1 edit
    Next round...

    The Divas of Manchester
    Arsenal
    Chelski
    Barcelona

    It would be sooo sweet to see Bayern in the next round, but it won't happen. As for Liverpoo, I just hope they are defeated and then crash on the flight back.
  12. 07 Apr '09 18:59
    It will be not so easy 4 MU 2 beat Porto,I think!
  13. Standard member Fleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    07 Apr '09 20:41
    Arsenal gets the away goal and draws. I'm liking their chances for the semi-finals.
  14. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    07 Apr '09 20:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by 220herz
    It will be not so easy 4 MU 2 beat Porto,I think!
    LOL LOL LOL How right you were
  15. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    07 Apr '09 21:01
    Not too shabby.

    Of course, we may be only marginally better positioned than before kick-off, but it's still sweet.