1. Somerset
    Moves
    27 Apr '09 15:27
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Getting really excited about it, I think were guarenteed 5 great games of football!

Both Semi's will be very close, I think Barcelona will get past Chelsea but don't really care wheter they do or not!

If Arsenal get a draw at old trafford they've a really great chance of getting through, Utd are a bit better up front and in midfield and their much bett ...[text shortened]... wracking 180 minutes!

ManU V Barcelona in the final....probably go all the way to penos!
    United`s defence hasn`t been the best lately. If Arsenal can get a score draw there and beat Utd at The Emirates next week, most people will be delighted (not as much as losing to Everton on pens in the FA Cup though). 😀
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '09 20:58
    1-0 Superb match, pity Utd didn't get a second but we'll score at the Emerates!
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    01 May '09 06:27
    Originally posted by Seitse

Oh, my goodness, a world without ManU and without Liverpool would be gold. Gold! GOLD!![/b]
    well one out of two is a good start, however not as good as when United get beaten in the final!
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    01 May '09 11:04
    Originally posted by spurs73
    well one out of two is a good start, however not as good as when United get beaten in the final!
    What, a non Manu fan who thinks we won't win the European cup...what a surprise 🙂
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 May '09 21:31
    What, a non Manu fan who thinks we won't win the European cup...what a surprise 🙂
    i said a while ago that arsenal would win the CL, i stand by that.

[/man utd fan]
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    03 May '09 21:02
    Originally posted by trev33
    i said a while ago that arsenal would win the CL, i stand by that.

[/man utd fan]
    More chance of Liverpool winning the PL, i.e no chance
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    03 May '09 22:59
    Barcelona are going to absolutely rape Manchester United in the final. Did you watch the game against Real Madrid on Saturday? Man U don't stand a chance.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 May '09 00:01
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Barcelona are going to absolutely rape Manchester United in the final. Did you watch the game against Real Madrid on Saturday? Man U don't stand a chance.
    did you watch the liverpool real game? did you watch the liverpool stoke game? did you watch the stoke man utd game?

i rest my case.
  9. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    04 May '09 00:19
    Originally posted by trev33
    did you watch the liverpool real game? did you watch the liverpool stoke game? did you watch the stoke man utd game?

i rest my case.
    Did you watch the Liverpool / Man U games?

4 - 1!

I rest your case.
  10. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    04 May '09 13:08

[b]4 - 1!

I rest your case.[/b]
    I did and I must say it was awfully nice of Sir Alex to make the season where we equal Liverpools domestic league record so interesting. I mean it would have been ok to win it, but to do it while we were giving Liverpool a chance, a sniff at the championship, well, that makes me all warm inside.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    04 May '09 13:31
    Originally posted by cadwah
    I did and I must say it was awfully nice of Sir Alex to make the season where we equal Liverpools domestic league record so interesting. I mean it would have been ok to win it, but to do it while we were giving Liverpool a chance, a sniff at the championship, well, that makes me all warm inside.
    Exactly..all that result did was made sure we had another few weeks of interesting games in the PL, it's not the same when we win the PL the easy way😀
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 May '09 16:50

[b]4 - 1!

I rest your case.[/b]
    my point was that it doesn't matter what the results are in any game, saying barce are going to beat utd in the final (never mind chelsea) just because of a good result against real, that's just silly.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    05 May '09 16:36
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    Man Utd vs Arsenal
    Only 2 hours to kick off...c'mon...should be a classic!
  14. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    05 May '09 19:06
    Only 2 hours to kick off...c'mon...should be a classic!
    You beauty!
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    05 May '09 22:32
    Originally posted by British Telecom
    Not since 2005 but this is our year in the FA Cup or Champions League!!
    So how many finals did you's get to this year? 🙂🙂🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree