1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 18:14
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    It looks like Utd are falling apart at the seems. They have let in 6 goals in 2 matches. 😀😀😀 May they continue on their current path 😀😀😀
    Form is temporary - class is permanent. Man U may well slip up , but if Liverpool get anywhere near the top again they will get vertigo like they did last time.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    26 Mar '09 22:02
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Form is temporary - class is permanent. Man U may well slip up , but if Liverpool get anywhere near the top again they will get vertigo like they did last time.
    I agree as it is class to throw tantrums on the field by Rooney & his cronies
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 05:40
    so much for the RESPECT campaign!

It seems it only applies to players playing for teams outside the top four!
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 10:39
    Grow up and stop using every silly little excuse to have a pop at the best club in the world

Are you trying to say other clubs don't have players that throw tantrums? If you've got a problem with this it's the game that has to change and not just one club!
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    27 Mar '09 19:29
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Grow up and stop using every silly little excuse to have a pop at the best club in the world

Excuse me - I never said anything against Fulham 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree