Fulham v Man Scum

Fulham v Man Scum

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
21 Mar 09

It looks like Utd are falling apart at the seems. They have let in 6 goals in 2 matches. 😀😀😀 May they continue on their current path 😀😀😀

a

Moves
21 Mar 09

Why can't Chelsea win when Man U slip up?

aaaaaaaaaaaah

F
Love thy bobblehead

Moves
21 Mar 09

Anyone know what set Rooney off? I got to watch Tottenham/Chelsea and Newcastle/Arsenal today, but only saw highlights of the Man U match.

h

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by Fleabitten
Anyone know what set Rooney off? I got to watch Tottenham/Chelsea and Newcastle/Arsenal today, but only saw highlights of the Man U match.
A stupid ref set him off, a free kick had to be retaken because the ref said it was in the wrong spot, but it wasn't, then Wayne threw the ball back to the free kick spot like a troglodyte and the ref gave him a second yellow for being unevolved.

Go Fulham!

The second goal was outstanding.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
21 Mar 09

Ba Ha Ha Ha...love it.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
24 Mar 09

Originally posted by Fleabitten
Finally the ref had enough of Rooney & man U tantrums 😛

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
24 Mar 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
Finally the ref had enough of Rooney & man U tantrums 😛
It's just a pity that when the petulant pie eater punched the corner flag, it did'nt rebound and biff him on the face.

Moves
24 Mar 09

Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
It's just a pity that when the petulant pie eater punched the corner flag, it did'nt rebound and biff him on the face.
that would've been funny.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
What tickled me was when Rooney was sent-off Ferdinand, Carrick, Ronaldo et all were jumping around throwing their hands in the air like little babies. Priceless.

J

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
What tickled me was when Rooney was sent-off Ferdinand, Carrick, Ronaldo et all were jumping around throwing their hands in the air like little babies. Priceless.
Yeah that may have something to do with the fact that it shouldn't of been a red card, if you watched the game you'd notice he threw the ball in the direction of where the free kick was to be taken and also not at the ref...Rooney like all great players gets angry when his team are losing...big deal!

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
Yeah that may have something to do with the fact that it shouldn't of been a red card, if you watched the game you'd notice he threw the ball in the direction of where the free kick was to be taken and also not at the ref...Rooney like all great players gets angry when his team are losing...big deal!
then why wasn't the yellow card overturned?

a lot of ref's would've given a yellow for the way he threw the ball...it wasn't as if he was nicely giving it back for the free kick. look at his face when he threw the ball back...he lost it a little. btw did the ball finish closer to where the free kick was supposed to be taken then where he threw it? no.

the guy is a hot headed brat, i'm almost glad he got sent off.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by trev33
then why wasn't the yellow card overturned?
Um, because there is no rule to allow it.🙄

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I think it was Fletcher and Ronaldo, throwing their hands in the air and turning around simultaneously. Hilarious. 😀

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Um, because there is no rule to allow it.🙄

D
i'm sure i've seen it done before, at least the 1 game ban removed.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
25 Mar 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
Ray Wilkins did the same sort of thing in his last England International game....Italia 90 I think.