1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 19:56
    It looks like Utd are falling apart at the seems. They have let in 6 goals in 2 matches. 😀😀😀 May they continue on their current path 😀😀😀
  2. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 19:59
    Why can't Chelsea win when Man U slip up?

aaaaaaaaaaaah
  3. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 20:47
    Anyone know what set Rooney off? I got to watch Tottenham/Chelsea and Newcastle/Arsenal today, but only saw highlights of the Man U match.
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 21:09
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Anyone know what set Rooney off? I got to watch Tottenham/Chelsea and Newcastle/Arsenal today, but only saw highlights of the Man U match.
    A stupid ref set him off, a free kick had to be retaken because the ref said it was in the wrong spot, but it wasn't, then Wayne threw the ball back to the free kick spot like a troglodyte and the ref gave him a second yellow for being unevolved.

Go Fulham!

The second goal was outstanding.
  5. North England
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 22:46
    Ba Ha Ha Ha...love it.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 20:46
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Finally the ref had enough of Rooney & man U tantrums 😛
  7. North England
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 22:26
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Finally the ref had enough of Rooney & man U tantrums 😛
    It's just a pity that when the petulant pie eater punched the corner flag, it did'nt rebound and biff him on the face.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 22:48
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    It's just a pity that when the petulant pie eater punched the corner flag, it did'nt rebound and biff him on the face.
    that would've been funny.
  9. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 02:09
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    What tickled me was when Rooney was sent-off Ferdinand, Carrick, Ronaldo et all were jumping around throwing their hands in the air like little babies. Priceless.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 15:29
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What tickled me was when Rooney was sent-off Ferdinand, Carrick, Ronaldo et all were jumping around throwing their hands in the air like little babies. Priceless.
    Yeah that may have something to do with the fact that it shouldn't of been a red card, if you watched the game you'd notice he threw the ball in the direction of where the free kick was to be taken and also not at the ref...Rooney like all great players gets angry when his team are losing...big deal!
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 16:31
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Yeah that may have something to do with the fact that it shouldn't of been a red card, if you watched the game you'd notice he threw the ball in the direction of where the free kick was to be taken and also not at the ref...Rooney like all great players gets angry when his team are losing...big deal!
    then why wasn't the yellow card overturned?

a lot of ref's would've given a yellow for the way he threw the ball...it wasn't as if he was nicely giving it back for the free kick. look at his face when he threw the ball back...he lost it a little. btw did the ball finish closer to where the free kick was supposed to be taken then where he threw it? no.

the guy is a hot headed brat, i'm almost glad he got sent off.
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 18:43
    Originally posted by trev33
    then why wasn't the yellow card overturned?
    Um, because there is no rule to allow it.🙄

D
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 19:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I think it was Fletcher and Ronaldo, throwing their hands in the air and turning around simultaneously. Hilarious. 😀
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 20:13
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Um, because there is no rule to allow it.🙄

D
    i'm sure i've seen it done before, at least the 1 game ban removed.
  15. North England
    Moves
    25 Mar '09 23:10
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    Ray Wilkins did the same sort of thing in his last England International game....Italia 90 I think.