Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 26 Nov '06 14:41
    If George W. Bush played football what position would he play? the waterboy lol and he may be be to dumb to do that lol
  2. 26 Nov '06 23:11
    I know how to start a fight.

Bush rules!
  3. 26 Nov '06 23:12
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I know how to start a fight.

Bush rules!
    You're wrong of course.... 'cos pussy rules the World!

4. Standard member KurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    27 Nov '06 00:23
    Originally posted by richfeet
    If George W. Bush played football what position would he play? the waterboy lol and he may be be to dumb to do that lol
    He wouldn't be playing. He would be coaching. Offensive coordinator. Despite seemingly limitless ressources, his team would fail utterly, season after season, before he would finally get fired after his eighth season.

Historians would later blame his lack of success mainly on repetitive calls for unnesesary roughness.
  5. 27 Nov '06 01:23
    What makes you think that you can criticize the intelligence of others, when you can't even figure out the difference between "to" and "too"?
  6. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    27 Nov '06 20:05 / 1 edit
    Shows how much you guys know about Georgie boy. He was a cheerleader, not a water boy. But I can imagine if he were an Offensive Coordinator him telling the team after every loss or interception to stay the course. He would be way to conservative for the good of the team.
  7. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    28 Nov '06 01:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Shows how much you guys know about Georgie boy. He was a cheerleader, not a water boy. But I can imagine if he were an Offensive Coordinator him telling the team after every loss or interception to stay the course. He would be way to conservative for the good of the team.
    Hey don't knock it. I ragged on my son when he was a cheerleader. That is till I found out how much he got laid. He got more ass than a toilet seat.
  8. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    28 Nov '06 02:20
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Hey don't knock it. I ragged on my son when he was a cheerleader. That is till I found out how much he got laid. He got more ass than a toilet seat.
    Lol, a toilet seat? Heck of a way to talk about the President.
  9. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    28 Nov '06 05:13
    There's nothing like watching a father beam in pride over his son.
  10. 28 Nov '06 11:02
    Bush rules![/b]
    And he has a pretty nice ass to.
  11. 28 Nov '06 14:02
    Originally posted by marinville
    And he has a pretty nice ass to.
    Yes it would be good if he took his head out of it sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. 28 Nov '06 14:38
    sport is often about combinations, even in golf you need a caddy who knows what he/she is doing. so... imagine if george. w had a partner like robert mugabe? they would be the most destructive team ever, and they both have PR teams that coudl spin anything, thus not only woudl they tear any other team apart they would make it look good to.
  13. Standard member dyl
    28 Nov '06 16:37
    Are you 15 years old? Far out.
  14. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    28 Nov '06 17:21
    I thought he played at Yale, maybe it was rugby, I'm not really sure
  15. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    30 Nov '06 11:01
    I think he would play Left Right Out.