1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 14:41
    If George W. Bush played football what position would he play? the waterboy lol and he may be be to dumb to do that lol
  2. over there
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 23:11
    I know how to start a fight.

Bush rules!
  3. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 23:12
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I know how to start a fight.

Bush rules!
    You're wrong of course.... 'cos pussy rules the World!

🙂🙂🙂
  4. Standard memberKurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 00:23
    Originally posted by richfeet
    If George W. Bush played football what position would he play? the waterboy lol and he may be be to dumb to do that lol
    He wouldn't be playing. He would be coaching. Offensive coordinator. Despite seemingly limitless ressources, his team would fail utterly, season after season, before he would finally get fired after his eighth season.

Historians would later blame his lack of success mainly on repetitive calls for unnesesary roughness.
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 01:23
    What makes you think that you can criticize the intelligence of others, when you can't even figure out the difference between "to" and "too"?
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:051 edit
    Shows how much you guys know about Georgie boy. He was a cheerleader, not a water boy. But I can imagine if he were an Offensive Coordinator him telling the team after every loss or interception to stay the course. He would be way to conservative for the good of the team.
  7. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 01:541 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Shows how much you guys know about Georgie boy. He was a cheerleader, not a water boy. But I can imagine if he were an Offensive Coordinator him telling the team after every loss or interception to stay the course. He would be way to conservative for the good of the team.
    Hey don't knock it. I ragged on my son when he was a cheerleader. That is till I found out how much he got laid. He got more ass than a toilet seat.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 02:20
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Hey don't knock it. I ragged on my son when he was a cheerleader. That is till I found out how much he got laid. He got more ass than a toilet seat.
    Lol, a toilet seat? Heck of a way to talk about the President. 😉
  9. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 05:13
    There's nothing like watching a father beam in pride over his son.
  10. Joined
    11 May '06
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 11:02
    Bush rules![/b]
    And he has a pretty nice ass to.
  11. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:02
    Originally posted by marinville
    And he has a pretty nice ass to.
    Yes it would be good if he took his head out of it sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Joined
    08 Jul '02
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:38
    sport is often about combinations, even in golf you need a caddy who knows what he/she is doing. so... imagine if george. w had a partner like robert mugabe? they would be the most destructive team ever, and they both have PR teams that coudl spin anything, thus not only woudl they tear any other team apart they would make it look good to.
  13. Canberra, Australia
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 16:37
    Are you 15 years old? Far out.
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 17:21
    I thought he played at Yale, maybe it was rugby, I'm not really sure
  15. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 11:01
    I think he would play Left Right Out.