1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 14:49
    does anyone really care about the result of this match as long as holland beat the winner in the final? 😏
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    does anyone really care about the result of this match as long as holland beat the winner in the final? 😏
    yes i care, today on sky sports they were saying that Spain is a team of winners, they are favourites, they have class players, their individuals have won more than Germany's man for man etc etc, i had to check my vital signs to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Spain are favourites? beaten by Switzerland, slinking through on the narrowest margins. Did they not see how Germany can play? Are they aware that they demolished a mediocre England team and a world class Argentinian team, scoring eight goals in the process? this cup shall be lifted by Germany as i predicted in the beginning and i shall go, on this forum from a zero to a celeb of a sports pundit! Holland are waiting in the wings as cannon fodder! i have already ordered a black away shirt, no7, with the illustrious name of Schweinsteiger on the back, the tournaments best and most consistent player.
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:10
    Spain all the way! Go Spain!

(For the record: if they lose then I was a neutral supporter all along)
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes i care, today on sky sports they were saying that Spain is a team of winners, they are favourites, they have class players, their individuals have won more than Germany's man for man etc etc, i had to check my vital signs to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Spain are favourites? beaten by Switzerland, slinking through on the narrowest margins. Did ...[text shortened]... lustrious name of Schweinsteiger on the back, the tournaments best and most consistent player.
    I distinctly remember seeing Germany lose to Serbia at one point in the past couple weeks. Did I dream that game up?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:131 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    Spain all the way! Go Spain!

(For the record: if they lose then I was a neutral supporter all along)
    you treacherous bounder, after i bought a South Africa shirt as well (beautiful it is as well, has little South African flag on the back, lovingly made by addidas, climacool etc etc )
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I distinctly remember seeing Germany lose to Serbia at one point in the past couple weeks. Did I dream that game up?
    it was a deliberate ploy, you dont think for a moment that we meant it.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes i care, today on sky sports they were saying that Spain is a team of winners, they are favourites, they have class players, their individuals have won more than Germany's man for man etc etc, i had to check my vital signs to make sure i wasn't dreaming. Spain are favourites? beaten by Switzerland, slinking through on the narrowest margins. Did ...[text shortened]... lustrious name of Schweinsteiger on the back, the tournaments best and most consistent player.
    i didn't see that but i did see them go through the stats of schweinsteiger throughout the tournament and in general for germany. anyone that says he's not the best player in his position in the world is an idiot.
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:23
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No, that wasn't a dream.

18 June, 1 - 0 to Serbia. Klose was given an outrageous red card.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:29
    Originally posted by trev33
    i didn't see that but i did see them go through the stats of schweinsteiger throughout the tournament and in general for germany. anyone that says he's not the best player in his position in the world is an idiot.
    what's 'the crack', on this one trev, too close to call? they were saying if Spain get an early goal, they may hold the ball and Germany, because they are a young team might implode, as did Brazil against Holland. i doubt this because Germany have a system, if you watch them, the back four keep a very tight line, as do the four midfielders and Germany are not south American, they have a very different temperament to their play.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:32
    No, that wasn't a dream.

18 June, 1 - 0 to Serbia. Klose was given an outrageous red card.
    Oh. I thought it was a valentine he gave him.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:46
    Klose was given an outrageous red card.
    The second yellow was deserved. The first was harsh, but I wouldn't call that outrageous.
  12. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:59
    Originally posted by Palynka
    The second yellow was deserved. The first was harsh, but I wouldn't call that outrageous.
    I have no memory of the game, even though I watched it. Pardon my deplorably horrific sensationalism.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:01
    I have no memory of the game, even though I watched it. Pardon my deplorably horrific sensationalism.
    Klose almost broke the Serbian player's leg. He's lucky he wasn't paralyzed given the force impact could have easily broke his spinal cord.

It was THAT bad.
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:08
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Klose almost broke the Serbian player's leg. He's lucky he wasn't paralyzed given the force impact could have easily broke his spinal cord.

It was THAT bad.
    FIFA is obviously completely corrupt for allowing this sort of thing to happen right under their noses.
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:111 edit
    FIFA is obviously completely corrupt for allowing this sort of thing to happen right under their noses.
    Yeah. And anyone who disagrees is clearly an ignorant neophyte untermensch who has no business even discussing the matter.

Insert VR winky face.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree