Go Canucks!

Go Canucks!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
06 Jun 11

One of my home teams might finally win a championship!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
06 Jun 11
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
One of my home teams might finally win a championship!
Yes, I am a big fan of the Canucks too. One of the first sport teams i ever like.

Because of the video game "Blades of Steel".

I have waited for 23 years for this and only 2 wins to go.

m

Moves
07 Jun 11

Since Detroit is out, I'll have to root for the Canucks also!

Go Canucks! They deserve a cup!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
07 Jun 11

I'm a big fan of any team playing against any Boston team...

So...

GO 'NUCKS!

s

Moves
07 Jun 11

I think the Bruins rattled Luongo last night. Game may have been a series changer! Go Bruins! 8-1 over the previously ironclad Nucks! Chinks in the Nuck armor in every phase of the game!

t

Moves
08 Jun 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
I think the Bruins rattled Luongo last night. Game may have been a series changer! Go Bruins! 8-1 over the previously ironclad Nucks! Chinks in the Nuck armor in every phase of the game!
You shall be cast out of hockey heaven you blasphemer! 😠

s

Moves
16 Jun 11
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
You shall be cast out of hockey heaven you blasphemer! 😠
Looks like I was right after all! Luongo could not keep up the home ice advantage in the most critical of the games. 4-0 Bruins! Let's see. Canucks allowed how many goals? 20? and only in their last four games! Sorry to say, but had they won it would have been a travesty since they would have been outscored globally by Bruins. Hockey gods would not have that. Timmy Thomas played on his head and was awarded the Conn-Smythe award. Canada remains Stanley Cupless for yet another season!

How 'bout them wonderful Canuck fans! Sore losing bunch of SOB's!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AmxOCh44SUU.C67KwicgiHPNRtx_?slug=ap-stanleycup-vancouverscene

P

Moves
16 Jun 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Looks like I was right after all! Luongo could not keep up the home ice advantage in the most critical of the games. 4-0 Bruins! Let's see. Canucks allowed how many goals? 20? and only in their last four games! Sorry to say, but had they won it would have been a travesty since they would have been outscored globally by Bruins. Hockey gods would not have ...[text shortened]... sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AmxOCh44SUU.C67KwicgiHPNRtx_?slug=ap-stanleycup-vancouverscene
Yeah... Vancouver fans rioted the last time they lost a cup final (1994 vs the Rangers). Insane.

Then again, Montreal fans riot whenever they win a cup. I guess it's just a rowdy celebration in that case 😛

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
16 Jun 11

I believe the ghost of Curly Howard was overheard in the crowd rooting for Boston...

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck..... guess he wasn't a Canuck fan???

s

Moves
16 Jun 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I believe the ghost of Curly Howard was overheard in the crowd rooting for Boston...

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck..... guess he wasn't a Canuck fan???
Was Curly Howard from Boston? I thought he was from Brooklyn. Either way we're certain he was not a Canuck fan at all and looks like neither were the Vancouver people. What a bunch of idiots. It is said one should not judge the village by its idiots, but it is a stain on the city nonetheless!