1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 07:351 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Euroweenies think they have a lock on irony and look down on us no matter what. Mind you they'd be speaking German and suerkraut would be their only veggie were it not for us. But let them think they have it all cornered. That's OK! As long as they stay over there and only bother us occasionally by calling us dolts and bumpkins. Doesn't bother me one bi risome indeed. I don't see them having two bad series in a row, though. What do you think?
    I suppose that having been LATE for last two world wars the U.S. will be really punctual for the third!!

At least you lot won't be sending us an invoice next time!!!
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 18:54
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    I suppose that having been LATE for last two world wars the U.S. will be really punctual for the third!!

At least you lot won't be sending us an invoice next time!!!
    Better late than never. See how much you needed us??

Next time, call on France instead.
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 05:26
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Better late than never. See how much you needed us??

Next time, call on France instead.
    Way to go, stick by your Hollywood history, sweet dreams.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 11:57
    Way to go, stick by your Hollywood history, sweet dreams.
    Talk to me about Normandy big boy.

Then pucker up and place a kiss where the sun don't shine.

How's that for Hollywood?

The whole world loves to scorn the US.....UNTIL they need us.
    That is the way it has always been.
    They cheer for our demise....but if we cease to exist, who's gonna save you next time?

This belongs in debates, not sports, btw.
  5. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 20:44
    Talk to me about Normandy big boy.

Then pucker up and place a kiss where the sun don't shine.

How's that for Hollywood?

The whole world loves to scorn the US.....UNTIL they need us.
    That is the way it has always been.
    They cheer for our demise....but if we cease to exist, who's gonna save you next time?

This belongs in debates, not sports, btw.
    Your not by any chance feeling insecure?, I agree with the debates bit but maybe you should relinquish your blinkers when frothing about this. There are many examples of who did what in the World Wars, wind your neck in..btw...appreciate the compliment regarding my genitals.
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:563 edits
    Your not by any chance feeling insecure?, I agree with the debates bit but maybe you should relinquish your blinkers when frothing about this. There are many examples of who did what in the World Wars, wind your neck in..btw...appreciate the compliment regarding my genitals.
    It doesn't matter anymore. The US has the greatest military force in the world many times over; they have more fighter jets than the rest of NATO combined and they control more nuclear weapons than any other country.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 04:27
    How many times can the Rangers' bullpen cough up the lead tonight?
    If St. Louis wins this game the way they have had to scrap, the Rangers are in serious
    trouble tomorrow night.
  8. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 05:04
    How many times can the Rangers' bullpen cough up the lead tonight?
    If St. Louis wins this game the way they have had to scrap, the Rangers are in serious
    trouble tomorrow night.
    Most improbable win in the 11th.

Advantage St Louis!
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 21:05
    The Rangers deserved to lose for intentionally walking Pujols in the 10th. I was hoping that Berkman put one into a gap to score Albert the winning run that Washington put on base. It was A) A poor percentage play (the difference between the likelihood of a Pujols v. a Berkman hit is decidedly less than the difference in BA between batting with a man on second v. men on first and second) and B) An affront to the game. It's the World Series; let the best face the best to decide who's the best team.
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Oct '11 22:43
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The Rangers deserved to lose for intentionally walking Pujols in the 10th. I was hoping that Berkman put one into a gap to score Albert the winning run that Washington put on base. It was A) A poor percentage play (the difference between the likelihood of a Pujols v. a Berkman hit is decidedly less than the difference in BA between batting with a man on ...[text shortened]... to the game. It's the World Series; let the best face the best to decide who's the best team.
    The best play was to walk BOTH Pujols AND Berkman.
    The only problem was finding a reliever that would consistently throw strikes with
    nowhere to put a runner.
  11. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 03:59
    The best play was to walk BOTH Pujols AND Berkman.
    The only problem was finding a reliever that would consistently throw strikes with
    nowhere to put a runner.
    Mercifully, the Rangers CHOKE.....after the Mavs win, and the Chokers go up 3 to 2, I naturally perused the NFL and the NHL, only to find the Stars at a respectable 7/3 and the Texans at 4/3.....although early in the season, the formation of an Instate Slam was possible.....can you imagine Dumb-A$$ nation with 4 titles, my my, we would be listening to Americas Team, Gods Divinity, and all that other Finger-Licking Nausea for a decade to come! So thank you Texas Chokers, for keeping Dumb-A$$ Nation from achieving the Holy Grail of sports accomplishments....... Remember the little window cut into the top of the Cowboys Stadium so God Almighty Himself could look down upon His Team? AHeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwww
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:50
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Mercifully, the Rangers CHOKE.....after the Mavs win, and the Chokers go up 3 to 2, I naturally perused the NFL and the NHL, only to find the Stars at a respectable 7/3 and the Texans at 4/3.....although early in the season, the formation of an Instate Slam was possible.....can you imagine Dumb-A$$ nation with 4 titles, my my, we would be listening to America ...[text shortened]... oys Stadium so God Almighty Himself could look down upon His Team? AHeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwww
    Get yourself a larger soap box if you want to give a rambling, incoherent speech.

Also, try reducing the caffeine intake....it may help.
  13. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 02:341 edit
    Get yourself a larger soap box if you want to give a rambling, incoherent speech.

Also, try reducing the caffeine intake....it may help.
    Another pathetic, lame retort....man, I thought you were a bit quicker than this, might be time to move on to the Albany Lawyer and the Michigan Atheist....you are a total lightweight!🙂🙂😉
  14. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Oct '11 03:53
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Maybe the Rangers can pull it off this year!
    ...and maybe they can't!! HA HA HA!!!!

Yeah St Louis, World series champs!!!!
    😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree