1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 14:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Today I offer up a prayer for the Broncos to smite the dastardly cheathing Patriots.

"Oh God, may you smite the evil Patriots when your servant Tim Tebow plays them. Silence the lips of those who deride you and his servant. May they all know that it is your power and your power alone that can overcome such evil. May all who witness, yet another miracle, ...[text shortened]... these things your power reigns supreme."

Amen!!

Can I get a good amen from any of you!!!
    I guess that one didnt work out. The moral of the story here is that if you dont have pocket sense or a good arm, you can sing little ditties all day long to 2000 year old hippies but at the end of the day, you are probably gonna lose the game.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 16:13
    Originally posted by mudpie
    I guess that one didnt work out. The moral of the story here is that if you dont have pocket sense or a good arm, you can sing little ditties all day long to 2000 year old hippies but at the end of the day, you are probably gonna lose the game.
    😠
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '12 16:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    I heard that the "God vs. New England" game is expected to get very high ratings. In fact, some say it will set records.

What say you? Will you watch?
    So much for the high ratings. Now we can all ignore the rest of the games as Tom Brady and company go back to what they always do, which is win. Wake me when its over. 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree