1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:352 edits
    Just out of curiosity, anyone watching this game? I just watched Tim Tebow throw a TD to a player who had a Stooler defender all over him. It seemed to me that he could not have been covered any better yet Tim Tebow gets a TD anyway.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure you have the better team but...... 😛
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 01:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, anyone watching this game? I just watched Tim Tebow throw a TD to a player who had a Stooler defender all over him. It seemed to me that he could not have been covered any better yet Tim Tebow gets a TD anyway.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure you have the better team but...... 😛
    Yes. Praise God for tebows skills and win for being humble.
  3. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 02:26
    Tebow threw for 3:16 yards today
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 03:364 edits
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    Tebow threw for 3:16 yards today
    Big deal, he does that EVERY day.

I'm just waiting for some fouled tempered atheist referee to throw a penalty flag when he goes down on one knee for cheating.

As a side note, if this happens I would forwarn anyone standing next to the official to not stand next to him.....just in case the earth opens up and consumes him, that is.

So which team does Tebow smite next week?
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 03:58

I'm just waiting for some fouled tempered atheist referee to throw a penalty flag when he goes down on one knee for cheating.

As a side note, if this happens I would forwarn anyone standing next to the official to not stand next to him.....just in case the earth opens up and consumes him, that is.

Some game! Some victory!
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 22:44

I think you missed what was written between the lines or, in this case, numbers.
  7. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 10:47

Regretfully, I'd have to correct you.. they're known as the

"Squealers"
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 15:033 edits
    Today I offer up a prayer for the Broncos to smite the dastardly cheathing Patriots.

"Oh God, may you smite the evil Patriots when your servant Tim Tebow plays them. Silence the lips of those who deride you and his servant. May they all know that it is your power and your power alone that can overcome such evil. May all who witness, yet another miracle, not say it was by chance. May they not say it was by the power of Tim Tebow alone or any other mortal. May none ever question historically that it ever occured. May they not say that any power under heaven but yours and yours alone provided the victory. May Bill Bilicheck be brought to his knees upon the recognition that despite cheating, despite having the better players, despite all these things your power reigns supreme."

Amen!!

Can I get a good amen from any of you!!!
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 16:42
    Today I offer up a prayer for the Broncos to smite the dastardly cheathing Patriots.

"Oh God, may you smite the evil Patriots when your servant Tim Tebow plays them. Silence the lips of those who deride you and his servant. May they all know that it is your power and your power alone that can overcome such evil. May all who witness, yet another miracle, ...[text shortened]... these things your power reigns supreme."

Amen!!

Can I get a good amen from any of you!!!
    How about Bless the enemy?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 18:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    How about Bless the enemy?
    .....and bless them as they are smited!!'

How's that?
  11. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 04:59
    let the naysayers be ashamed, Amen

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/another-sunday-miracle-tebow-connects-game-winning-80-013306463.html
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 18:08
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    let the naysayers be ashamed, Amen

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/another-sunday-miracle-tebow-connects-game-winning-80-013306463.html
    This week will be interesting.

The god of Denver vs. the god of New England

There will be a lot of religion on the field for sure, and a lot of swearing in the stands!
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:27
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    This week will be interesting.

The god of Denver vs. the god of New England

There will be a lot of religion on the field for sure, and a lot of swearing in the stands!
    As long as the Packers don't win i will be happy.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 23:31
    The Ravens are 5-0 against the Texans in history, I don't think that will help there for the Texans.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 15:38
    I heard that the "God vs. New England" game is expected to get very high ratings. In fact, some say it will set records.

What say you? Will you watch?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree