Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 26 Nov '06 14:35
    Ohio State vs Michigan, Browns vs Steelers,Bears vs Packers,Cowboys /Redskins,Raiders /Steelers, Ali vs Frazier, Magic vs Bird Celtics vs Lakers, Russell vs Wilt, Army vs Navy, Yankees vs Red Sox These some of my favorites what are some of yours? i know i missed a lot!!!!!!!!!
  2. 26 Nov '06 15:31
    but its still pretty small compared to some of the greater worldwide rivals, england vs germany.... one of the biggest of the lot, a lot of history there, inside and outside of football; i dont think americans really understand the meaning of rivalary, two wars come between england vs germany and that is taken into the game as well, i dont think any american rivalary can say that!
  3. Standard member Natural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    26 Nov '06 17:19
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    but its still pretty small compared to some of the greater worldwide rivals, england vs germany.... one of the biggest of the lot, a lot of history there, inside and outside of football; i dont think americans really understand the meaning of rivalary, two wars come between england vs germany and that is taken into the game as well, i dont think any american rivalary can say that!
    Say what you want about Americans, but at least we don't try to hijack threads that have no concern to us.

Anyway, I think Patriots vs. Colts is finally developing into a good rivalry; it had been horribly one-sided up until just recently. The chances are excellent that it'll be renewed again in January.
  4. 26 Nov '06 23:21
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    [b]Say what you want about Americans, but at least we don't try to hijack threads that have no concern to us.
    Maybe not, but your government likes to hijack wars that have already been won!!!

5. 02 Dec '06 23:07
    Joe Louis vs Max Schelling
  6. 02 Dec '06 23:10
    Packers vs. Vikings
  7. 02 Dec '06 23:12
    Lions vs. other teams second string players. LOL
  8. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    02 Dec '06 23:48
    Originally posted by blade68
    Maybe not, but your government likes to hijack wars that have already been won!!!

Yeah England could have won it all by themselves. Go read a history book.