1. cleveland ohio
    Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    54569
    26 Nov '06 14:35
    Ohio State vs Michigan, Browns vs Steelers,Bears vs Packers,Cowboys /Redskins,Raiders /Steelers, Ali vs Frazier, Magic vs Bird Celtics vs Lakers, Russell vs Wilt, Army vs Navy, Yankees vs Red Sox These some of my favorites what are some of yours? i know i missed a lot!!!!!!!!!
  2. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    680
    26 Nov '06 15:31
    but its still pretty small compared to some of the greater worldwide rivals, england vs germany.... one of the biggest of the lot, a lot of history there, inside and outside of football; i dont think americans really understand the meaning of rivalary, two wars come between england vs germany and that is taken into the game as well, i dont think any american rivalary can say that!
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Joined
    17 Apr '04
    Moves
    24785
    26 Nov '06 17:19
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    but its still pretty small compared to some of the greater worldwide rivals, england vs germany.... one of the biggest of the lot, a lot of history there, inside and outside of football; i dont think americans really understand the meaning of rivalary, two wars come between england vs germany and that is taken into the game as well, i dont think any american rivalary can say that!
    Say what you want about Americans, but at least we don't try to hijack threads that have no concern to us.

    Anyway, I think Patriots vs. Colts is finally developing into a good rivalry; it had been horribly one-sided up until just recently. The chances are excellent that it'll be renewed again in January.
  4. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    26 Nov '06 23:21
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    [b]Say what you want about Americans, but at least we don't try to hijack threads that have no concern to us.
    Maybe not, but your government likes to hijack wars that have already been won!!!

    😀
  5. cleveland ohio
    Joined
    02 Apr '05
    Moves
    54569
    02 Dec '06 23:07
    Joe Louis vs Max Schelling
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '06
    Moves
    191
    02 Dec '06 23:10
    Packers vs. Vikings
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Dec '06 23:12
    Lions vs. other teams second string players. LOL
  8. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Joined
    27 Oct '02
    Moves
    47338
    02 Dec '06 23:48
    Originally posted by blade68
    Maybe not, but your government likes to hijack wars that have already been won!!!

    😀
    Yeah England could have won it all by themselves.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Go read a history book.
Back to Top