1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '11 00:00
    Getting into it over a handshake? Schwartz such a big crybaby? Unseemly, Harbaugh seems to have taken the high road and taken all the blame. Says he squeezed Schwartz' hand too hard! Is Harbaugh calling Schwartz a wuz?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '11 14:35
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Getting into it over a handshake? Schwartz such a big crybaby? Unseemly, Harbaugh seems to have taken the high road and taken all the blame. Says he squeezed Schwartz' hand too hard! Is Harbaugh calling Schwartz a wuz?
    Harbaugh was a jerk.

If I was the other guy I would have told Harbaugh I'd like to shake his hand again, then pulled his arm out of his socket.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '11 11:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Harbaugh was a jerk.

If I was the other guy I would have told Harbaugh I'd like to shake his hand again, then pulled his arm out of his socket.
    Frankly they're both jerks. Behaving like middle schoolers, both of them. I think Harbaugh was exuberant and Schwartz a cry baby. "Wah, I lost for the first time then you squeezed my hand too hard and pat in the back was like a shove! Wah!"I hope they meet in the playoffs and settle their score like coaches and not boys!
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '11 21:35
    Athletes in general act like little children.
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 02:33
    Schwartz had it coming. He made a big deal of Harbaugh challenging a scoring play, then expects him not to be pumped over beating his team. I am happy the Lions are doing well this year, but screw their baby coach.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 03:02
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Schwartz had it coming. He made a big deal of Harbaugh challenging a scoring play, then expects him not to be pumped over beating his team. I am happy the Lions are doing well this year, but screw their baby coach.
    Growing pains, but indeed unseemly. Lions should be OK, but some seams appear to be cracking defensiviely!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree