Harbaugh vs Schwartz

Harbaugh vs Schwartz

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
17 Oct 11

Getting into it over a handshake? Schwartz such a big crybaby? Unseemly, Harbaugh seems to have taken the high road and taken all the blame. Says he squeezed Schwartz' hand too hard! Is Harbaugh calling Schwartz a wuz?

E

Moves
17 Oct 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Getting into it over a handshake? Schwartz such a big crybaby? Unseemly, Harbaugh seems to have taken the high road and taken all the blame. Says he squeezed Schwartz' hand too hard! Is Harbaugh calling Schwartz a wuz?
Harbaugh was a jerk.

If I was the other guy I would have told Harbaugh I'd like to shake his hand again, then pulled his arm out of his socket.

s

Moves
18 Oct 11

Originally posted by Eladar
Harbaugh was a jerk.

If I was the other guy I would have told Harbaugh I'd like to shake his hand again, then pulled his arm out of his socket.
Frankly they're both jerks. Behaving like middle schoolers, both of them. I think Harbaugh was exuberant and Schwartz a cry baby. "Wah, I lost for the first time then you squeezed my hand too hard and pat in the back was like a shove! Wah!"I hope they meet in the playoffs and settle their score like coaches and not boys!

E

Moves
18 Oct 11

Athletes in general act like little children.

u
semper fi

Moves
19 Oct 11

Schwartz had it coming. He made a big deal of Harbaugh challenging a scoring play, then expects him not to be pumped over beating his team. I am happy the Lions are doing well this year, but screw their baby coach.

s

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Schwartz had it coming. He made a big deal of Harbaugh challenging a scoring play, then expects him not to be pumped over beating his team. I am happy the Lions are doing well this year, but screw their baby coach.
Growing pains, but indeed unseemly. Lions should be OK, but some seams appear to be cracking defensiviely!