1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    04 Dec '07 16:49
    I hope Ricky gives the Pretty Boy a good thumping. Should be a good fight regardless though.
  2. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    444
    04 Dec '07 17:39
    Lutons graham earle is fighting amir khan that
    night another good fight.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    05 Dec '07 00:04
    Mayweather
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64045
    05 Dec '07 08:011 edit
    Originally posted by sansung
    Lutons graham earle is fighting amir khan that
    night another good fight.
    Not quite the same level though is it?

    Mayweather (just) on points.
  5. Joined
    04 Dec '07
    Moves
    27
    05 Dec '07 09:47
    i dont think ricky is gonna win he is not good enough
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    05 Dec '07 20:10
    Originally posted by rhb
    I hope Ricky gives the Pretty Boy a good thumping. Should be a good fight regardless though.
    I hope he does too. Can't say I like the Pretty Boy's attitude.
  7. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    05 Dec '07 21:35
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Can't say I like the Pretty Boy's attitude.
    No danger of thinking you're referring to Hatton, is there?
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    05 Dec '07 21:53
    Originally posted by mtthw
    No danger of thinking you're referring to Hatton, is there?
    I have to plead ignorance on this one. Haven't seen much footage of Hatton. Is he a dink too?
  9. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    05 Dec '07 21:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I have to plead ignorance on this one. Haven't seen much footage of Hatton. Is he a dink too?
    http://www.morson.com/images/news/BM_MC_HATTON_29.jpg
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    05 Dec '07 21:58
    Originally posted by mtthw
    http://www.morson.com/images/news/BM_MC_HATTON_29.jpg
    He sure is British.
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    05 Dec '07 22:00
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I have to plead ignorance on this one. Haven't seen much footage of Hatton. Is he a dink too?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DFW1pcQnw1Y

    or just the knock down:

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sjH-Y9HMQB0 (give this a second or two for the footage to appear)
  12. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    05 Dec '07 22:19
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I hope he does too. Can't say I like the Pretty Boy's attitude.
    i was not sure who to go for, but after watching the sky sports 24/7 docu about the two fighters, i am rooting for Hatton

    The producers of the docu have potrayed the two boxers in such a way, you cannt but not like Hutton

    The 'pretty boy' comes over as to cocky, with all the 'bling' 'bling' stuff !
  13. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Joined
    02 Sep '05
    Moves
    9122
    05 Dec '07 22:28
    Originally posted by rhb

    or just the knock down:

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sjH-Y9HMQB0 (give this a second or two for the footage to appear)
    Thats a nasty body shot.
  14. Standard memberobliteration
    Net Preneur
    Joined
    29 Dec '03
    Moves
    62505
    05 Dec '07 23:01
    Hatton will do well to avoid Mayweathers fast combinations, but Mayweather will also do well to avoid Hattons brutal body punches. Thats the first time I've seen a fighter stay down 10 minutes after a fight when Castillo had four ribs broken and struggling to breath.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    22740
    05 Dec '07 23:09
    Mayweather looks the favourite, but Ricky Hatton is seriously gutsy, if he is underestimated by Floyd he could do it..................should be a cracker of a fight though
Back to Top