18 17

[b]The stats suggest it should have gone the other way
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '08 17:471 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto

The stats suggest it should have gone the other way
    there's only one stat that matters according to liverpool fans.

for all their possession rangers only really had 1 decent chance which was wasted. celtic took their chance and will now hopefully go on a run to seal another league title.

dire first 45 mins though. second half was better but still not a classic old firm match by a long way.

edit: the fouls tally is joke...it would've been a much better game if the ref hadn't given a foul for every little tape and played on even if it was a foul to give the advantage.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 01:08
    Originally posted by trev33
    there's only one stat that matters according to liverpool fans.

for all their possession rangers only really had 1 decent chance which was wasted. celtic took their chance and will now hopefully go on a run to seal another league title.

dire first 45 mins though. second half was better but still not a classic old firm match by a long way.

edit: the ...[text shortened]... given a foul for every little tape and played on even if it was a foul to give the advantage.
    Didn't watch or listen so will go with your take on the game.
    The stats showed possession plus on & off target shots well in favour of the blue so guessed it was against run of play.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 01:28
    Didn't watch or listen so will go with your take on the game.
    The stats showed possession plus on & off target shots well in favour of the blue so guessed it was against run of play.
    they did have most of the ball but only really 1 real chance to score. the goal came from nothing but was an excellent finish. rangers fans will be bitching about playing better and not winning but when it comes down to it they rely to much on boyd this season and he didn't do it today. celtics defence after they scored was very good, rangers never looked like scoring.

you didn't miss much to be honest, would've been better if the ref was a bit more lenient but then rangers probably would've won in an open game so i'm not complaining to much.
  6. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 01:50
    they did have most of the ball but only really 1 real chance to score. the goal came from nothing but was an excellent finish. rangers fans will be bitching about playing better and not winning but when it comes down to it they rely to much on boyd this season and he didn't do it today. celtics defence after they scored was very good, rangers never looked lik ...[text shortened]... ient but then rangers probably would've won in an open game so i'm not complaining to much.
    Sounding like you are a Kilmarnock fan 😉
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 01:54
    Sounding like you are a Kilmarnock fan 😉
    You mean to tell me that their's more than 2 teams in Scotland 😀😀
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Dec '08 14:05
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    You mean to tell me that their's more than 2 teams in Scotland 😀😀
    Apparently Shamrock Rovers & Bohemians have applied to join the SPL 😉
  9. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 09:14
    there's only one stat that matters according to liverpool fans..
    Is that the one about which team scores the most goals in a game? Because, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree