Houston Rockets win 17th straight

Houston Rockets win 17th straight

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Yes, I know. But the glue is Ray Allen...period. He is the guy they cannot afford to lose. Garnet missing in action shows he is not the main impetus of their club.

Regarding the east versus the west. Boston does have a nice record in single game matchups against the west. Wait until they get brutalized in seven game matchups and come back and talk t ...[text shortened]... efenses for a seven game stretch each round, they will fade like Colt Brennen under the lights.
You've given no particular reason for your bland assertion that Allen is more irreplaceable than KG and the rest of your post gives a good reason why he is not!

The Celts are #1 in scoring defense, not the "stonewalls" of the West.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Mar 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
You've given no particular reason for your bland assertion that Allen is more irreplaceable than KG and the rest of your post gives a good reason why he is not!

The Celts are #1 in scoring defense, not the "stonewalls" of the West.
Ok, here is the reason. It is so because I say it is so. You understand that sort of logic right?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Mar 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Ok, here is the reason. It is so because I say it is so. You understand that sort of logic right?
I understand that you might think that is logic. It is not.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Mar 08

Twenty wins in a row for the Rockets now. They managed to pull out a win when they couldn't hit a shot or a free throw for the better part of three quarters of the game. Winning ugly keeps the streak alive though. They did lose the consecutive wins by double digits streak, but that was already an all time NBA record. They are now #2 in the Western conference, trailing the Lakers by 1 game.