1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 12:581 edit
    Total destruction of the mighty Steelers last night! I liked what I saw out of a lowly team. I admire guts and perseverance more than I do talent, although that Josh Cribbs of the Browns can carry a whole team on his back! That D! Nine sacks, was it? How I wish my Cowboys showed such spunk, grit and courage! Chris Jennings, a practice squad player earlier this year ran like a pro bowl RB against a stout Steeler D!
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 18:32
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Total destruction of the mighty Steelers last night! I liked what I saw out of a lowly team. I admire guts and perseverance more than I do talent, although that Josh Cribbs of the Browns can carry a whole team on his back! That D! Nine sacks, was it? How I wish my Cowboys showed such spunk, grit and courage! Chris Jennings, a practice squad player earlier this year ran like a pro bowl RB against a stout Steeler D!
    Before the game I was really feeling sorry for the Browns. In fact, I saw Jerry Lewis doing a telathon for them before the game. That's when you know you've hit rock bottom.

As a side note, I think the whole division is subpar overall when at the beginning of the year I thought it was one of the best.
  3. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 19:06
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    It's games like these that remind me why I actually watch sports. You never know what will happen. 🙂
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '09 19:141 edit
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    It's games like these that remind me why I actually watch sports. You never know what will happen. 🙂
    The agony of defeat of the favored is always compelling enough a reason to watch, savor and enjoy sports! I have never been a fan of the Steelers so I enjoyed the game even more. I wasn't going to watch because I thought the Steelers would make minced meat of the browns. Halfway through the 1st Q I decided I'd take a wee peek and liked what I saw. I want the Cowboys to trade Roy Williams for Cribbs. Man, can you imagine Cribbs next to Miles Austin? That would be tremendous!
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '09 07:35
    The Steelers are in serious trouble. There's no reason to be losing to the likes of the Raiders, Browns, and Chiefs.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '09 13:47
    Originally posted by Badwater
    The Steelers are in serious trouble. There's no reason to be losing to the likes of the Raiders, Browns, and Chiefs.
    Something indeed has gone dreadfully wrong on both offense and defense. The offensive line is giving up sacks like they're on special. The QB does not get rid of the ball fast enough, receivers don't seem to get open. Sans Polamalu the D seems like children playing men!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree