1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 16:09
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 16:32
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    The Ladies Forum is over there ------------------------------------------------------>
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 17:171 edit
    For the brief moment I watched I saw three players flop in the span of five minutes. Stand up and play the game, FFS. One of the players was supposedly the greatest player in the world -- or one of them anyway.
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 17:41
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    The Ladies Forum is over there ------------------------------------------------------>
    ...surely you mean over here.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 22:09
    Originally posted by darvlay
    For the brief moment I watched I saw three players flop in the span of five minutes. Stand up and play the game, FFS. One of the players was supposedly the greatest player in the world -- or one of them anyway.
    Makes you miss the Stanley Cup indeed. The more I watch soccer the less i like it! Portugal and Ivory Coast made me give up on that sorry group!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 22:41
    if you knew anything about these two teams a less than exciting 0-0 wouldn't be much of a surprise. portugal just can't core at the moment and both have excellent defences. plus no drogba for 70 mins or so. on paper it looks like a great group but if you look at the 4 teams, defences rule.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree