Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 23 Feb '10 21:28
    Any comments? Canada won, beautiful dance, but all the teams did well. US won the silver and Russia the bronze.
    First time a North American team has won a gold medal in this event. The youngest ever team to win the gold for ice dancing.
  2. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    23 Feb '10 21:48
    Is this like hockey?
  3. 23 Feb '10 22:02
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Is this like hockey?
    No not really. The only similarity is that they're both on ice.
  4. 24 Feb '10 03:53 / 1 edit
    Ice Dancing = Buy Sniper rifle.

I had to edit this.

Ice Dancing = Buy Automatic assault rifle.
  5. 24 Feb '10 04:31
    It is quite beautiful and requires enormous precision, elegance, grace and strength. If you must get a sniper rifle assault rifle or whatever, just leave the girls be. Go after the guys. That Tessa Virtue would be a waste to waste!
  6. 24 Feb '10 04:32
    Operation: Kill men in spandex: Has been authorized!!
  7. 24 Feb '10 12:37
    Originally posted by CC Patzer
    Operation: Kill men in spandex: Has been authorized!!
    Start with the curly headed american. What a dufus! I don't find Moir nearly as dislikeable. He reminds me of nacy Kerrigan's nemesis in male form.
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    24 Feb '10 17:21
    Originally posted by Ringwraith
    Any comments? Canada won, beautiful dance, but all the teams did well. US won the silver and Russia the bronze.
    First time a North American team has won a gold medal in this event. The youngest ever team to win the gold for ice dancing.
    ...just my opinion, but ice dancing sucks! It's not really a sport, the scores are so subjective that almost anyone could win.
  9. 24 Feb '10 21:14
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    It is quite beautiful and requires enormous precision, elegance, grace and strength. If you must get a sniper rifle assault rifle or whatever, just leave the girls be. Go after the guys. That Tessa Virtue would be a waste to waste!
    Quite true I think