Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 13 Dec '13 05:24
    I won't go into details but I put a bundle of cash on the chargers to win.
  2. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    13 Dec '13 06:36
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    I won't go into details but I put a bundle of cash on the chargers to win.
    Good. Now you can become a subscriber.
  3. 13 Dec '13 07:35
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Good. Now you can become a subscriber.
    Lol. I don't even play chess here, I'm not rich enough quit my day job but Xmas is gonna be good this year.
  4. 13 Dec '13 15:19
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    I won't go into details but I put a bundle of cash on the chargers to win.
    What's a "bundle"? Other gamblers here need to know.
  5. Standard member Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    13 Dec '13 23:52
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Lol. I don't even play chess here, I'm not rich enough quit my day job but Xmas is gonna be good this year.
    If you don't play chess on this site, why do you think anyone would be interested if you have won some money.

    Very strange.
  6. 14 Dec '13 02:00
    Originally posted by steve45
    If you don't play chess on this site, why do you think anyone would be interested if you have won some money.

    Very strange.
    I'm interested. So why don't you piss off?
  7. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    14 Dec '13 02:10
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'm interested. So why don't you piss off?
    Yeah but your Canadian. Canadians find the mundane interesting.

    I was holidaying in Cuba and the Canadians had a day long conversation
    after hearing me order my eggs sunny-side up. (TRUE STORY)
  8. 14 Dec '13 03:17
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    I won't go into details but I put a bundle of cash on the chargers to win.
    Hello brother....
  9. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    14 Dec '13 03:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What's a "bundle"? Other gamblers here need to know.
    The same as your bundle, Twenty bucks!!
  10. Standard member Steve45
    Garry Kasparov
    14 Dec '13 14:16
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'm interested. So why don't you piss off?
    Good job you were in Canada when you told me to piss off, because your head would now be detatched from the rest of your slimey Canadian body.
  11. 14 Dec '13 16:33
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The same as your bundle, Twenty bucks!!
    I stole Darv's bundle
  12. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    14 Dec '13 18:43
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I stole Darv's bundle
    How the hell did you pry his tiny fingers away from it???
  13. 14 Dec '13 19:50
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    How the hell did you pry his tiny fingers away from it???
    About 4 years ago when the Saints almost but didn't have a perfect season... I'm sure he has cried himself to sleep every night since.
  14. 16 Dec '13 01:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The same as your bundle, Twenty bucks!!
    Twenty Canadian dollars is a lot of money! Around here, that can get you a cheesegrater handjob from Steve45's sister.
  15. 16 Dec '13 01:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Yeah but your Canadian. Canadians find the mundane interesting.

    I was holidaying in Cuba and the Canadians had a day long conversation
    after hearing me order my eggs sunny-side up. (TRUE STORY)
    Mmmm, I love my eggs sunny side up too! Maybe that was my brother.

    I once met some Englishmen too. They were entirely forgettable though.