1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 12:14
    Originally posted by Chaswray
    As a Miami fan, I have to thank the Cowboy organization for everything they've given us this past year....a new head coach, new GM,and a new VP of football operations....not to mention, several key players!

I'd also like to thank the Jet's organization for signing Brett Favre....we couldn't have done it without you New York๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€
    It was good for the NFL as a whole to straighten out the Miami team. It has aways been a class organization. Everyone benefits.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 12:261 edit
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Is he a choke artist? He is still young and hasn't yet learned how to win a big game. That really only comes with experience. No, I dont think he is a choke artist himself, but the team right now is. It starts at the top of the organization and runs all the way down to the players.
    The Jury is out because like you said he is still young, but still a veteran. He was with the team several years before given the start. The reason it took so long was because of his immaturity and his unfortunate inability to control the ball. Fumblers don't usually last very long in the NFL regardless of their skills. Hopefully he can turn it around because otherwise he has some extraordinary tallent.

You are right, the problem seems to be a team chemistry problem of some sort. If the defense plays well then the offense can't seem to get it going. Or the other way around depending on the series. They have a team full of super talented players that made a lot of mistakes as well as big plays and they just can't show any consistency. Too many penalties and turn overs. The offense just can't control the clock and keep the defense strong in the end. Too much gun slinging and not enough consistency.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree