1. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    06 May '07 05:221 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Roney is 21 and a god.
    He has no strikers to play alongside - yet, we'll see in the summer.
    Uniteds midfield needs a defensive ball winner (eg. Gutasso) - we'll see in the summer.
    Against Milan 3 of 4 1st choice defenders injured.

Manchester Uniter are just about the Premier Leagur champions for 2007, beating Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. ...[text shortened]... Kaka......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaksUzARjYw&mode=related&search=

Enough said.
    Pelé was king when he was 17.

When "Runi" will had 3 WC titles, 2 IC titles, 1,281 scored goals, maybe he will called "good player".
  2. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 05:33
    Originally posted by Helder Octavio
    Pelé was king when he was 17.

When "Runi" will had 3 WC titles, 2 IC titles, 1,281 scored goals, [b]maybe
    he will called "good player".[/b]
    Pele played in the Brazilian league, I could score 500 goals there - enough said.
    He had some of the best players ever playing along side him for Brazil, in a slow paced game, times have changed.

I'm not saying Rooney is the best ever, I'm saying he has amazing potential at 21.
    Look at the goals in my last post, Pele did not score like that at 21, if ever.

The best player ever is Maradonna.
    The second best ever is maybe George Best, quote Pele - who is the best player ever "George Best".
  3. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    06 May '07 05:582 edits
    Pele played in the Brazilian league, I could score 500 goals there - enough said.
    He had some of the best players ever playing along side him for Brazil, in a slow paced game, times have changed.

I'm not saying Rooney is the best ever, I'm saying he has amazing potential at 21.
    Look at the goals in my last post, Pele did not score like that a ...[text shortened]... cond best ever is maybe George Best, quote Pele - who is the best player ever "George Best".
    The Brazilian League has 5 WC stars. You can´t to say this.

No one scores 500 goals in nowhere - past, present and future.

...slow paced game...??? You´re blind - enough said.

You write ad nauseam "Runi is God". Change the marked LP.

At 21, "Runi" isn´t potential, no more. And Pelé (in 1962) won Libertadores (against Peñarol), and IC (against Benfica). Two silly teams, isn´t it? In the same year, Pelé scored 1 goal in WC and cannot play because of the violent players. But Brasil won your 2nd star.

Best player ever? You can write anything. But the world of football knows who´s the best ever.
  4. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:11
    The Brazilian League has 5 WC stars. You can´t to say this.

[b]No one
    scores 500 goals in nowhere - past, present and future.

...slow paced game...??? You´re blind - enough said.

You write ad nauseam "Runi is God". Change the marked LP.

At 21, "Runi" isn´t potential, no more. And Pelé won Liber ...[text shortened]... st player ever? You can write anything. But the world of football knows who´s the best ever.[/b]
    I can't make any sence from this collection of words in your post.

Rooney is a god, not the most poweful yet but his time will come.

Pele scored over 1000 goals in his career, what are you talking about?
    But the opposition was lets say, indifferent, Brazilian league football is not exactly the highest quality past, present or future.

Maradonna is the greatest player of all time.
    He had the courage to play in Italy, Spain and continually won the legaue title for his teams.

Also he won the world cup for Argentina twice almost single handedly.
  5. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:27
    I can't make any sence from this collection of words in your post.

Rooney is a god, not the most poweful yet but his time will come.

Pele scored over 1000 goals in his career, what are you talking about?
    But the opposition was lets say, indifferent, Brazilian league football is not exactly the highest quality past, present or future.

Mar ...[text shortened]... e title for his teams.

Also he won the world cup for Argentina twice almost single handedly.
    Interesting...

In another threads, you write about the great AC Milan. There aren´t no one Brazilian player there, isn´t it?

I don´t waste my time with a broken gramophone like you.

In 5 years, "Runi" will be nothing.

Write alone, now.
  6. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:301 edit
    Interesting...

In another threads, you write about the great AC Milan. There aren´t [b]no one
    Brazilian player there, isn´t it?

I don´t waste my time with a broken gramophone like you.

In 5 years, "Runi" will be nothing.

Write alone, now.[/b]
    Your an idiot.

I've said repeatedly that Kaka is fantastic.

You just can't face the fact that Maradonna is the greatest football player that has ever lived.

Everyone says "who will be the next Maradonna"
    Not "Who will be the next Pele".
  7. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    06 May '07 06:39
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Why would he go to the Premier if he already plays in the [b]best league of the world? 😉[/b]
    For the pay rise.
  8. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 02:39
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcBgB9HZB8
    Please don't say that
  9. LA
    Moves
    27 Aug '07 03:36
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Please don't say that
    Please say a prayer for his broken foot.
    We need him back playing football he brings joy to so many people.
  10. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Aug '07 06:53
    When we ask the ,who was the greatest footballer ever are we basing our answers upon consistant technical perfection,,or bums off the seat excitement
  11. LA
    Moves
    27 Aug '07 07:29
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    When we ask the ,who was the greatest footballer ever are we basing our answers upon consistant technical perfection,,or bums off the seat excitement
    I think it should be based on how the player makes a difference to his team no matter who the opposition was.
    The key to it is constant technical perfection and it has to be constant at both club and country level.

Look at Maradonna, he almost single handedly wont the WC for Argentina.
    Maradonna at Napoli made them the best team in Italy.

You're basically talking about players that consistently stand out and outperform the rest of the team for club and country no matter who the opposition.

So the only players I would consider from the last 10 years or would include:-
    Zidane, Ronaldo, Matteaus.

Forget about Henry, Gerrard, Kaka, Rooney (although he may make it), Totti, Figo. They never had a consistent high impact at international level.
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '07 11:10
    Maradonna was a reasonable player [when he wasn't cheating] but to put him in the same class as Pele and Best has to be a joke.. 🙄
  13. LA
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 06:331 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Maradonna was a reasonable player [when he wasn't cheating] but to put him in the same class as Pele and Best has to be a joke.. 🙄
    I really can't believe you said that.

I'm not going to enter into who's the best between George Best, Pele and Maradonna.
    They all had unique skills that have never been seen before and may never be seen again.

The only differance is that Maradonna did it for Argentina and almost single handedly won the WC for Argentina he also did it in Italy and Spain.
    How sucessful were Napoli with Maradonna?

Best never did it in International football, but not his fault.

Pele never played club football ootside of Brasil, his decision.

Just for the record, ask any Manchester United supporter who saw George Best play "Who is the greatest footballer ever?" and 90%+ will say Duncan Edwards!
  14. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 08:05
    I really can't believe you said that.

I'm not going to enter into who's the best between George Best, Pele and Maradonna.
    They all had unique skills that have never been seen before and may never be seen again.

The only differance is that Maradonna did it for Argentina and almost single handedly won the WC for Argentina he also did it in It ...[text shortened]... w George Best play "Who is the greatest footballer ever?" and 90%+ will say Duncan Edwards!
    I never saw Edwards play apart from the odd black and white footage,so cant comment but believe there was worlds gretest potential there .Best I used to watch week in week out He did have the occasional off game but even in thoseit was allways possible he would break into absolute genius beat four defenders round the keeper back of the net,It this sort of thing I mean by bums on the edge of the seat,there was such an electric atmosphere when he got the ball,the noise went louder,everyone on the terraces grew two inches it was charged
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    28 Aug '07 16:12
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Frankly, putting Best in the same class with Pele is the real joke.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree