1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 18:04
    AI is headed to the Pistons today. Should be an absolute disaster in Detroit. Can't wait to watch it unfold. Denver gets a great deal, dumping the me-first 20-million-dollar Iverson and getting a true point guard with Championship rings.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 18:33
    Originally posted by darvlay
    AI is headed to the Pistons today. Should be an absolute disaster in Detroit. Can't wait to watch it unfold. Denver gets a great deal, dumping the me-first 20-million-dollar Iverson and getting a true point guard with Championship rings.
    That's what I was thinking when I heard. Detroit doesn't need point scorers, they need players, which is what they had in Billups. Mcdyess had been contributing as well from what I had seen.

Who is their big-man presence now?
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 19:57
    I agree. Iverson doesn't seem to fit with what the Pistons have done well for almost a decade now- team basketball. Also I think Billups is the MVP of the team and McDyess has become a solid role player late in his career.
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 20:161 edit
    Doesn't make any diff.

The Raptors are takin the Conference this year
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 20:24
    Originally posted by uzless
    Doesn't make any diff.

The Raptors are takin the Conference this year
    You think we'll do better than the Celtics? I don't.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 20:27
    This must be one of the worst trades in history.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    03 Nov '08 20:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This must be one of the worst trades in history.
    Kordic for Courtnall...nuff said
  8. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 10:19
    You think we'll do better than the Celtics? I don't.
    exactly celtics all the way. no ones stopping them. KG ,paul pierce and ray allen. huh i mean how can you beat that
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 12:33
    Originally posted by jacko11
    exactly celtics all the way. no ones stopping them. KG ,paul pierce and ray allen. huh i mean how can you beat that
    Look down in Houston....Yao, McGrady, Artest, Battier, and a better bench than Boston. This team will be a force barring major injuries (and they aren't healthy now)!!
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 14:40
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Look down in Houston....Yao, McGrady, Artest, Battier, and a better bench than Boston. This team will be a force barring major injuries (and they aren't healthy now)!!
    The Houston Infirmaries I think they should be called this year...
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 17:09
    Originally posted by jacko11
    Bosh, Oneill, Bargnani blocking the lane, Kapono steppin out for 3's, Calderon running the offense, and Parker locking down Pierce on Defense.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '08 17:20
    Originally posted by uzless
    Bosh, Oneill, Bargnani blocking the lane, Kapono steppin out for 3's, Calderon running the offense, and Parker locking down Pierce on Defense.
    I'm starting to hate Bargnani. He's too weak! He's got no muscle! He couldn't even block Sheryl Swoopes if he had to!
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 19:22
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Did you "look down in Houston" last night? If so, you would have seen the defending NBA champs give a lesson to the Rockets.
  14. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    05 Nov '08 19:39
    Salary Cap trade.

AI's contract expires at the end of the season and then Detroit can use the money to sign Lebron.
  15. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '08 01:28
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Salary Cap trade.

AI's contract expires at the end of the season and then Detroit can use the money to sign Lebron.
    If Lebron leaves the Cavs, I can't see him going to anywhere but NY/NJ. Detroit is not a big enough market for him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree