1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 13:51
    I can't believe they are actually wasting good sports talk time on ESPN to debate if Romo is actually dating Jessica Simpson or not. However, I am appalled, if its true, that she would date a stinking cowboy. Anyway, I'm not a big Romo fan and I think she can do better (me! 😛) , but what about these rumors, anyone know anything?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 14:27
    I would pay $5,000 to have Jessica Simpson pinch a big coil onto my back.

Alternatively, I would pay $1,000 to have her grind the heel of her shoe into my nutsack.
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 14:53
    Originally posted by darvlay

Alternatively, I would pay $1,000 to have her grind the heel of her shoe into my nutsack.
    cleveland steamer, eh?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 14:54
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    cleveland steamer, eh?
    For more information about Cleveland Steamers and other
    deviations of the same kind, please refer to HandJob. He is quite
    proficient with such matters.
  5. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 23:55

Must be a Canadian thing, eh?
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 00:57
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I can't believe they are actually wasting good sports talk time on ESPN to debate if Romo is actually dating Jessica Simpson or not. However, I am appalled, if its true, that she would date a stinking cowboy. Anyway, I'm not a big Romo fan and I think she can do better (me! 😛) , but what about these rumors, anyone know anything?
    she didnt care much about him when he was sitting on the bench huh. and jessica going for you would not be an improvement, he is a football star you are talking about him in a chess forum.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 12:54
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    she didnt care much about him when he was sitting on the bench huh. and jessica going for you would not be an improvement, he is a football star you are talking about him in a chess forum.
    😠 [self edited for content]
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 14:13
    Originally posted by Delmer
    Must be a Canadian thing, eh?
    That's why we attract all those Michigan tourists. 😏 And anyway, didn't the Cleveland Steamers move to Baltimore many years ago? 😕
  9. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 17:29
    That's why we attract all those Michigan tourists. 😏 And anyway, didn't the Cleveland Steamers move to Baltimore many years ago? 😕
    I must admit that I do have erotic dreams about our Canadian governor. She's the only politician who has ever caused me to wash the sheets more often than my usual seasonal schedule. Of course, if Hillary becomes president my sheet washing schedule may pick up even more. Career women are so sexy...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree