1. 6yd box
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 22:04
    what a twat....only a stupid P%%ck like him would think that no one would notice.
    Would have been justc if chelsea had lost because of his sending off- but now the English media are all going to forget about that incident because of the result.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    24 Apr '12 22:27
    Originally posted by spurs73
    what a twat....only a stupid P%%ck like him would think that no one would notice.
    Would have been justc if chelsea had lost because of his sending off- but now the English media are all going to forget about that incident because of the result.
    Reeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 08:591 edit
    Bayern Munich will make easy work of Chelsea in the final after they dispose of Madrid.
    Sergio Ramos should have been sent off twice in the first leg , he all but karate kicked
    Gomez off the park.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 09:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Bayern Munich will make easy work of Chelsea in the final after they dispose of Madrid.
    Sergio Ramos should have been sent off twice in the first leg , he all but karate kicked
    Gomez off the park.
    chelseas back 4 have been decimated for the final. its hard to see them winning it. but despite my hatred of chelsea (ever since di matteo crushed my heart 40secs into the 1997 fa cup final and tony dorigo's freekick in the zenith data systems cup final). they deserve to win it after last night.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 10:33
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    chelseas back 4 have been decimated for the final. its hard to see them winning it. but despite my hatred of chelsea (ever since di matteo crushed my heart 40secs into the 1997 fa cup final and tony dorigo's freekick in the zenith data systems cup final). they deserve to win it after last night.
    No one but Bayern Munich deserve to win it, did you see the Madrid game? they are
    the dirtiest fouling jakes in football, Munich deserve to win it by virtue of their fair play!
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 11:00
    No one but Bayern Munich deserve to win it, did you see the Madrid game? they are
    the dirtiest fouling jakes in football, Munich deserve to win it by virtue of their fair play!
    apparently a few of the munich players have been fighting with each other. ribery has been fined 50,000 euro's for lamping robben. doesnt sound good for tonight.

coming from a country that gave us souness and bremner i thought you would be applauding madrid for their dirty fouling tactics.

who do you follow? ive got you down as a cowdenbeath man.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 11:40
    I think RM will win and Bayern, in spite being painted as angels, are no slouch in foul dept.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 12:40
    Worried about not being able to pick up a CL place through lamming it into 4th place much? Try winning a few games.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 12:40
    I fear that you are exactly right on all of that, and that is why English footballers won't, ever, learn a lesson in decent behaviour.

Richard
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 12:42
    Real will beat BM and convincingly.

The final will be anyone's guess, but I think Chelsea will nick it.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 15:242 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    apparently a few of the munich players have been fighting with each other. ribery has been fined 50,000 euro's for lamping robben. doesnt sound good for tonight.

coming from a country that gave us souness and bremner i thought you would be applauding madrid for their dirty fouling tactics.

who do you follow? ive got you down as a cowdenbeath man.
    Glasgow Celtic and St Johnstone, it doesn't matter about Ribery they play on opposite wings anyway, Munich have too much talent, although I wish we had Ozil, he's pretty awesome.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 15:26
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I think RM will win and Bayern, in spite being painted as angels, are no slouch in foul dept.
    Is that the Italian coming out in you my Texan friend
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 15:341 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I fear that you are exactly right on all of that, and that is why English footballers won't, ever, learn a lesson in decent behaviour.

Richard
    You mean like Rijkaard spitting on Rudi Voller, the shame of it.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 16:03
    Gomez off the park.
    Real will be in the final.
  15. In your face
    Moves
    25 Apr '12 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Real will be in the final.
    The Oriface has spoken.

Ommmmmmmm.

Edit: 4/6? Mmmmm, not really worth it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree