1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 21:14
    Who's next? I'd like to see Mourinho there but I don't think it will happen.
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Who's next? I'd like to see Mourinho there but I don't think it will happen.
    leaves a bad taste in the mouth on how the directors have treated him.

the only good think is that Chris Houghton has been saked as well.
    I remember houghton from his playing days, a great left -back, i would say one of the all time great spurs full backs, but as a coach he has been very poor.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:37
    It will be Ramos and Poyet as speculated.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 23:57
    Originally posted by rhb
    It will be Ramos and Poyet as speculated.
    If I was a gambling man, that's what I'd bet your house on as well. Well, the Ramos bit, although it doesn't make much sense for him to leave a team in the Champions league for a small club like Spurs.

D
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 00:191 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    If I was a gambling man, that's what I'd bet your house on as well. Well, the Ramos bit, although it doesn't make much sense for him to leave a team in the Champions league for a small club like Spurs.

D
    LOL...'small club'

please get your facts right... football has been around longer then the last 10 years!
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 08:10
    Originally posted by spurs73
    LOL...'small club'

please get your facts right... football has been around longer then the last 10 years!
    So? Should a Champions League manager give up the glitz of the Champions League for a Mickey Mouse club whose big aspirations for the season would be avoiding relegation, and possibly a bit of a run in the Coca Cola Cup (or whatever it's called now).

I've been to White Hart Lane about 10 times. I've seen Spurs get hammered in Old Trafford. I was with a Spurs fan that day. He got threatened with being ejected for celebrating every throw in they won too much in the United section. Says a lot.

You're right though. Having won a championship or 2 50 odd years ago IS the equivalent of leading a Champions League team. šŸ™„

D
  7. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 08:27
    LOL...'small club'

small clubs don't play in the champions league
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 09:16

D
    My source is very reliable, and has backed up his claims with a substantial sum of moeny at the bookies (more than a months salary for me).
  9. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 10:03
    LOL...'small club'

That's one thing that's always struck me about Spurs. They're not as big a club as they think they are. Never have been. That's part of their problem now - unreasonable expectations.
  10. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 10:51
    Totenham like Everton and Man City are the secong biggest club in their city, yet they are in the 8 biggest clubs in the country.

Unlike Everton and Man City, Totenham have always played attractive football but without success. The new manager will have to get a new keeper and defence, before he can carry on this tradition.

Btw - Chelsea are not a big club either - Chelsea have similar pedigree to Kerry Katona - did nothing until the mid nineties - had a short "genuine period" when they were almost successful, got loads of money became rude and boring.
  11. Joined
    24 Nov '02
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 10:53
    LOL...'small club'

Still on that soap box I see,,,, My brothers a Yid and talks the same crap at the start of every season....
    Small Club too right... You deserve someone like Ian Dowie!!!!!!!
    Personaly I'm gutted that Jol was sacked cause he had the potential along with that clown Houghton to off really buried the club this season..
    Mind you the problem is far more deep rooted than the management or the players... what a total sham of a board to off acted as they did.. Jol shouldn't of been anywhere near the game last night. Was Clive Allen commentating somewhere, is that why??????
  12. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 12:09
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Totenham like Everton and Man City are the secong biggest club in their city, yet they are in the 8 biggest clubs in the country.
    They have been the last couple of years - Jol's done a decent job. Only 5 top 8 finishes in the last 15 years isn't too impressive though.

I find it difficult to consider a club "big" when they haven't really been close to winning the title in my lifetime.
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Oct '07 13:03
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Totenham like Everton and Man City are the secong biggest club in their city,
    Manchester City are a MASSIVE football club.
    YouTube

D
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Oct '07 08:06

D
    O my... how wrong can one getšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜µ

it seems RAMOS is more then HAPPY to leave a Champions league club for a 'small' club.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Oct '07 08:08
    Originally posted by dicky
    [b]Still on that soap box I see,,,, My brothers a Yid and talks the same crap at the start of every season....
    Small Club too right... You deserve someone like Ian Dowie!!!!!!!
    Personaly I'm gutted that Jol was sacked cause he had the potential along with that clown Houghton to off really buried the club this season..
    thats rich coming from a READING season ticket holder who really supports ARSenal

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree