Originally posted by trev33
    hops knew that but thinks spain wll progress to the final 😉
    Thanks for sorting that out, bro. 😉
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 15:09
    Originally posted by damionhonegan
    It's funny how nobody mentions the fact that the Ghanaian player dived to earn a free-kick which led to the scramble in the box in the first place.
    What? Trev33 mentioned that ages ago!
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:02
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    I refuse to believe that I am the only one who thinks Dirk Kuyt looks like Sloth from The Goonies

http://jwill.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/sloth.jpg
    I've been saying that for a while!!! 🙂
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:05
    Originally posted by Crowley
    You're right about that. Why don't you just rename the game volleyball if you are fine with what he did?
    What would you do? Let the ball enter? It's a fantastic finish!! Dont be so boring just because you wanted Ghana to advance. Plus, I repeat, Appiah was offside in that play.

Cheating is what Maradona did against England. Suarez paid the price for saving his team. Beautifull!!!!
  5. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:28
    Originally posted by monteirof
    What would you do? Let the ball enter? It's a fantastic finish!! Dont be so boring just because you wanted Ghana to advance. Plus, I repeat, Appiah was offside in that play.

Cheating is what Maradona did against England. Suarez paid the price for saving his team. Beautifull!!!!
    Opinions differ. Lets leave it at that...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree