1. Standard memberRobrobbie
    The Blues Boy
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 21:15
    whos your favourite and can they both play in the same team for England?
  2. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 22:05
    Originally posted by Robrobbie
    Gerrard, and they both can play for England because there are both English nationals, LOL, I am hilarious.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 23:20
    depends on what formation england want to play.
    how about a 3-5-2 formation...

............................................foster..............................................

.......................richards.............terry.......................woodgate..........

bentley.................................................................................j.cole

............gerrard................hargravis.....................lampard..............

.................................rooney.........................................................
    .................................................crouch.........................................
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 00:14
    Originally posted by spurs73
    depends on what formation england want to play.
    how about a 3-5-2 formation...

............................................foster..............................................

.......................richards.............terry.......................woodgate..........

bentley............................................................................ ...[text shortened]... .................................................crouch.........................................
    You really don`t like Rio!!
  5. Standard memberRobrobbie
    The Blues Boy
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 07:35
    what about owen instead of crouch
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 11:10
    Please .... not again
  7. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 18:32
    I'm well out of touch with he prem but saw gerrard at the last world cup miss how many times? lots..
    There must be better in England surely??
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 18:48
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    I'm well out of touch with he prem but saw gerrard at the last world cup miss how many times? lots..
    There must be better in England surely??
    Dan are you sure you have not got him mixed up with lampard..?

'Lamps' missed a lot of chances in the WC which he usualy puts away in the league games for Chelsea
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 03:09
    Dan are you sure you have not got him mixed up with lampard..?

'Lamps' missed a lot of chances in the WC which he usualy puts away in the league games for Chelsea
    Yep probably.. I remember him getting loads of flak. Gerrard did a lot of running.. right?

We're footy starved down here with nothing on free tv and all the northern games at 3am on our monday mornings.. I long for the days of grandstand on Sunday Mornings with sat games on delayed coverage. Long gone. Even the football shows are on pay tv but I don't fancy $90 a month for sport. The rugby is on at the pub 8-p free every weekend.
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 11:13
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Yep probably.. I remember him getting loads of flak. Gerrard did a lot of running.. right?

We're footy starved down here with nothing on free tv and all the northern games at 3am on our monday mornings.. I long for the days of grandstand on Sunday Mornings with sat games on delayed coverage. Long gone. Even the football shows are on pay tv but I don't fancy $90 a month for sport. The rugby is on at the pub 8-p free every weekend.
    so rugby (both codes) and cricket are the dominant sports in NZ the?

What about Top Green Bowling?
  11. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 10:14
    so rugby (both codes) and cricket are the dominant sports in NZ the?

What about Top Green Bowling?
    Yep.. you won;t find soccer on in the pub's but good atmosphere watching sat tv at a club but thats all prem or the big int games.

Laugh Lawn Bowls is huge here! The set are getting younger too.. we'll live to see latex suits and voluptuous women driving the head!!
  12. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 20:59
    No they can't , see my other thread and you will know why I think this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree