1. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    14 May '07 13:06
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Poor sheep, you're right there would be so many turds on the pitch.

The sheep would be so afraid being so close to thoroughbred Leeds supporters.
    Poor sheep, we would have to setup a crisis hotline for them.
    now now people. i dont believe that there is any need to mock the afflicted. its not thier fault they are crap, turds and owned by a to**er now is it?
  2. LA
    Moves
    17 May '07 05:001 edit
    When Leeds are liquidated whats going to happen to all the toxic waste, how are we going to dispose of it, we'd need once hell of big rubbish tip, who would accept all that toxic material?

Wait a minute Elland Road was always a dump why don't we just wall up the whole LS11 district and mini nuke the area.
    The half life decay from a mini nuke on Elland Road would clear up much quicker than the time it would take for the stench of Elland Road to naturally waft away.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 May '07 07:19
    When Leeds are liquidated whats going to happen to all the toxic waste, how are we going to dispose of it, we'd need once hell of big rubbish tip, who would accept all that toxic material?

Wait a minute Elland Road was always a dump why don't we just wall up the whole LS11 district and mini nuke the area.
    The half life decay from a mini nuke o ...[text shortened]... much quicker than the time it would take for the stench of Elland Road to naturally waft away.
    It might have raised a chuckle a few weeks back when Leeds were relegated and in the news, now it's just tedious and predictable.

Move on and taunt someone in the Cricket, Americas Cup or Giro D'Italia threads instead.
  4. LA
    Moves
    17 May '07 17:21
    Originally posted by rhb
    It might have raised a chuckle a few weeks back when Leeds were relegated and in the news, now it's just tedious and predictable.

Move on and taunt someone in the Cricket, Americas Cup or Giro D'Italia threads instead.
    Nobody cares about these sports.

I'm trying to keep Leeds on the top of something, at least for a short while they will be the top thread in this forum again.

Leeds have ledgendary traditions lasting 100's of years and they are about to pop out of existance, lets continue and give them the kind of sendoff and respect their football club deserves.
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 May '07 17:54
    Nobody cares about these sports.

I'm trying to keep Leeds on the top of something, at least for a short while they will be the top thread in this forum again.

Leeds have ledgendary traditions lasting 100's of years and they are about to pop out of existance, lets continue and give them the kind of sendoff and respect their football club deserves.
    take it here:

http://leedsunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=888
  6. LA
    Moves
    18 May '07 01:35
    Originally posted by rhb
    take it here:

http://leedsunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=888
    Don't read the thread if it irritates you and get a life.

You are not going to moderate me mate.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    18 May '07 08:48
    Don't read the thread if it irritates you and get a life.

You are not going to moderate me mate.
    I'm not your mate and you are doing a good enough job of moderating yourself, notice the number of other replies to the carp you're spouting in this thread - exactly.
  8. LA
    Moves
    19 May '07 16:33
    Originally posted by rhb
    I'm not your mate and you are doing a good enough job of moderating yourself, notice the number of other replies to the carp you're spouting in this thread - exactly.
    Keep your nose out.

Move on it clearly does not it interest you.

Make yourself dissapear and go and moderate someone elses thread.
  9. LA
    Moves
    21 May '07 01:17
    http://www.eufootball.biz/Finance/210507-Leeds-creditors-set-to-meet-fate-club.html

There is still hope, maybe our feeder club will survive for another 100's years of humiliation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree