1. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 09:37
    im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 May '07 09:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 10:06

4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 May '07 10:21

5. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 11:32

6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 May '07 11:56
    without being a moron - i don't care.

being a moron - im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
  7. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:16

8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:21
    Originally posted by silly mctall
    im not a great fan of F1 but the hype of Lewis Hammilton seems to be every where. is it that he is a truly great driver that will exceed the expectations of the world or is it that the car is sooooo good that he doesnt have to do alot?
    Dont know much myself about F1 but what i do know is that Huck is being a knob to Silly Mctall....Huck....just answer the bloody question or go elsewhere for crying out loud !!!!!!!🙄
  9. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:31

10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:41

11. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:47
    I think it's the driver! He's not the first rookie to get a good ride in their first season but he is the first rookie to achieve three maiden podiums with one. I love it when you get youth breaking through and teaching the vets a thing or two, good luck to him!! 😀
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:51
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I think it's the driver! He's not the first rookie to get a good ride in their first season but he is the first rookie to achieve three maiden podiums with one. I love it when you get youth breaking through and teaching the vets a thing or two, good luck to him!! 😀
    Take note Huck....thats a reply !!! 😵
  13. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:56
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Take note Huck....thats a reply !!! 😵
    thankyou jay joos. i am relieved that there are some genuine people that want to talk about subjects.

Huck..... were you bullied at school?
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:58
    thankyou jay joos. i am relieved that there are some genuine people that want to talk about subjects.

Huck..... were you bullied at school?
    Anytime Silly Mc ..... 😵
  15. SubscriberS h a n e
    Harvestor of Sorrow
    knee deep in shit
    Moves
    22 May '07 14:41
    I can consider myself a fan of F1. Got into it when i lived in the UK in 1997 and it has a huge following in Asia where I'm currently living (Singapore). We're getting F1 here next year.

To your question -
    Lewis Hamilton is a great driver and likely a future world champion (...but not this year)...
    The car is solid but will only get you so far...

Lewis has been mentored by McLaren since he was 12 years old and by the time he was 15 he had already conquered 5 karting classes... obviously F1 is a lot different than karting... the only place where you truly can tell if a driver can succeed in F1 is in F1...so if the start to the 2007 F1 season is anything to go by, Lewis is going to do just fine.

Interesting article in F1 racing magazine where they went to the Cadet Class in UK karting where the likes of Jenson Button, Anthony Davidson, Oliver Jarvis, Gary Paffett, etc., made their rounds through there between 1990-1996... they asked engine tuner John Davies, supplier of engines for most of thes guys throughout the years, who is the best Cadet he has ever seen... with no hesitation he answered "Lewis Hamilton"...

Kill 'Em All,

Shane

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree