Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 23 Dec '06 22:35 / 1 edit
    idk about any, tony romo looks like he might take a dive like the other young quarterbacks. maybe vince young, but he might end up like a washed up micheal vick
  2. 24 Dec '06 17:36
    Kind of early to make a call, but of all of the young guns I'll take Matt Leinart for the best chance at being great. He may have to get out of Az to do it, though.
  3. 25 Dec '06 03:03
    Tony Romo hands down.
  4. 25 Dec '06 08:01
    Originally posted by TyFo57
    Tony Romo hands down.
    his last game wasnt so great, but it was a bad one for the whole team also. the cowboys have a second chance against the eagles. im not sure, but in the first game against the eagles was tony romo playing? either way i felt the cowboys shouldve won, and theyll win for sure today, cowboys are a new team.
  5. 20 Jun '07 02:17
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    his last game wasnt so great, but it was a bad one for the whole team also. the cowboys have a second chance against the eagles. im not sure, but in the first game against the eagles was tony romo playing? either way i felt the cowboys shouldve won, and theyll win for sure today, cowboys are a new team.
    I would say Brady quinn has a good chance
  6. 20 Jun '07 06:56
    Jordan Palmer
  7. 20 Jun '07 18:32
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Jordan Palmer
    I dont even know who he played for
  8. 20 Jun '07 19:07
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I dont even know who he played for
    UTEP where he broke a whole bunch of school records. He just got drafted to the Redskins. Just remember the name.
  9. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jun '07 19:25
    Johnny Unitas - look him up.
  10. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    21 Jun '07 01:51
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Johnny Unitas - look him up.
    there we go, finally a sound choice lol...
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    22 Jun '07 22:53
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Kind of early to make a call, but of all of the young guns I'll take Matt Leinart for the best chance at being great. He may have to get out of Az to do it, though.
    no lie

  12. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Jun '07 12:27
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    idk about any, tony romo looks like he might take a dive like the other young quarterbacks. maybe vince young, but he might end up like a washed up micheal vick
    It's already Tom Brady.

    P-
  13. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    23 Jun '07 12:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    It's already Tom Brady.

    P-
    That remark is just
  14. 24 Jun '07 03:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    It's already Tom Brady.

    P-
    another sound decison, although how many years has he been playing?, if he's played quite a couple years, then you'd have to say he is the greatest QB, but he probably can't be the most likely to be great if he already is
  15. Standard member telerion
    True X X Xian
    24 Jun '07 04:50
    "Train" Rex Grossman.