1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 19:12
    Originally posted by Marcusr
    I would agree, but isn't it the African Nations Cup next year? Remains to be seen if Chelsea can score regularly enough without Drogba for a month.
    Drogba, Essien, Kalou and Mikel.

D
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 23:05
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Haha! "Underfunded"? You've been listening to Rafa's pathetic excuse making for too long.

Didn't ye break the record for most expensive right back in the Premiership by paying 18-19m for Johnson. And haven't ye spent 17m odd on Aquilani? And another 4-5 million on the other 8 players ye bought in the summer. In turn, Chelsea spent 21-22 million on p ...[text shortened]... he match for Liverpool by a mile, off against Lyon was a trademark Benitez move.

D
    Calm down, please. You're embarrassing yourself and Man Utd fans everywhere.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 07:011 edit
    Originally posted by Marcusr
    I would agree, but isn't it the African Nations Cup next year? Remains to be seen if Chelsea can score regularly enough without Drogba for a month. Anyone's title, frankly, probably whoever buys best in January.

David Silva to United, anyone?
    They are aiming, for the winter window transfer and while the appeal on the ban
    is pending, for Agüero from Atlético and others.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

'best' post ever from RAG-

by the way wheres that other muppet 'rooney once a blue' gone this year!!
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 16:19
    talking of transfers-
    nani- 18m- what a waste of money
    Barbatov- as a Spurs fan- loving this one 😵😵- he refued to wear the 'shirt' because he wanted his 'dream' move to United- AND WHAT A NIGHTMARE its turned out.
    He scores 17 goals...BUT...
    ..the fans hate him
    ...the media thing he is rubbish and a waste of money

ANDERSON- 18M.... where was the during the CL final?😵😵😵
    Carrick- seeing the 'real carrick' now- then the chips are down- Carrick goes hiding
    Hargreaves- 17.5m to stay on the treatment table
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 16:24
    Originally posted by spurs73
    ANDERSON- 18M.... where was the during the CL final?😵😵😵
    Playing against the best midfield in the world? 😕
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 19:18
    I'm guessing football discussion is out of the question with the likes of Tweedle-dum, and his cheerleader Tweedle-dummer, here.

Tell me tosspotch, do you think you'll look back on your life and be proud of participating in an online community where your sole purpose was to induce others to waste their time on you?

A concerned friend,

D
  8. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 19:54
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'm guessing football discussion is out of the question with the likes of Tweedle-dum, and his cheerleader Tweedle-dummer, here.

Tell me tosspotch, do you think you'll look back on your life and be proud of participating in an online community where your sole purpose was to induce others to waste their time on you?

A concerned friend,

D
    TWO - NIL!!!
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 19:47
    TWO - NIL!!!
    Alright mate - you beat us good and proper. You were up for it and we were flat as pancakes. It's all a bit like the 70's and 80's when United would always sting Liverpool with a body blow on a regular basis. The problem was that Liverpool would still win everything anyway.

The parallels in the 90's and 00's are obvious. Enjoy your day , have fun then lay low until 2025 when you next win the title.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 00:13
    Originally posted by spurs73
    talking of transfers-
    nani- 18m- what a waste of money
    Barbatov- as a Spurs fan- loving this one 😵😵- he refued to wear the 'shirt' because he wanted his 'dream' move to United- AND WHAT A NIGHTMARE its turned out.
    He scores 17 goals...BUT...
    ..the fans hate him
    ...the media thing he is rubbish and a waste of money

ANDERSON- 18M.... where was the d ...[text shortened]... the chips are down- Carrick goes hiding
    Hargreaves- 17.5m to stay on the treatment table
    i like berbatov.

anderson was an excellent signing.

carrick's poor form this season shadows how well he's play in previous season.

hargreaves will be back and when fit he is utd's best midfielder.

i'll give you nani.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 06:55
    Originally posted by trev33
    i like berbatov.
    Would you kiss him?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree