1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 20:56
    (reserves)

Well done Coventry, Fergie looked a bit miffed at the final whistle!
  2. Standard memberderbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    Eire
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 21:56
    I've been a sky blues fan since my early teens and I've been waiting for a good day like this since '87

Happy days!
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 22:16
    Originally posted by rhb
    (reserves)

Well done Coventry, Fergie looked a bit miffed at the final whistle!
    Ha! Quality!

That's what they get for under estimating the opposition.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 13:42
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Ha! Quality!

That's what they get for under estimating the opposition.
    According to ferge's match day program notes.. this 'squad' (that played last night) were good enough to win the whole competition..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  5. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 14:03
    Originally posted by spurs73
    According to ferge's match day program notes.. this 'squad' (that played last night) were good enough to win the whole competition..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    I suspect he's fooling himself because he can't cope with the idea that Wenger's kiddies are so much better πŸ™‚
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 20:12
    disappointing from man U fan perspective but 3 points on Saturday against Birmingham was always the priority this week.............having said that fair play to Coventry.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 20:29
    Originally posted by spurs73
    The players have quality, there's no doubting that.

There were 2 big problems with last nights team.
    1) Nani probably has more English first team experience than Simpson, Bardsley, Pique, Evans, Martin, Eagles, Anderson and Dong added together. And he has only played 6 games.
    2) John O'Shea being the experienced player on the pitch is always going to be a worrying sign. Especially, when he is playing in midfield with a winger longside him.

I'm fairly certain that we'll be seeing a lot of Pique, Martin, Anderson and Nani in the coming years.

Rossi was the player I was really looking forward to coming out of the youth setup. Unfortunately, Ferguson decided to let him move on and get on with his career. He has scored 3 in 3 to help Villareal to 2nd in the Primera Division.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree