1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 02:06
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I support one team ,and one team only ...Grimsby Town ..( no laughing allowed)
    It's just a sticky phase we are going through at the moment !!
    my Uncle Dave lives in Grimsby!
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 10:46
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Is there anything more guaranteed than Liverpool beating Man U in the FA cup this weekend? I think not.
    the only guarantee in the game is that hodgsen getting the sack on monday morning. 4-0 man u btw.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 11:03
    I feel really sorry for Roy. Never mind he'll be out of there soon.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 12:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my Uncle Dave lives in Grimsby!
    Born and bred in Grimsby but live in Humberston now ,Robbie .
    There is quite a big Scottish contingent here in GY, many from the herring fishing, and many came to work on the Humber bank factories during the 50's ..🙂
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 13:58
    roy hodgeson the worst pool manager since micheal barrymore.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 17:24
    Originally posted by roma45
    the only guarantee in the game is that hodgsen getting the sack on monday morning. 4-0 man u btw.
    As you're wrong, twice, in the first sentence, I can only hope that you're equally wrong in the second.

Richard
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 17:31
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    As you're wrong, twice, in the first sentence, I can only hope that you're equally wrong in the second.

Richard
    liverpool will be back. no relegation fears, need a clear out of dead wood think of the future instead of past glories. hard to do now with city going to buy the title for years to come. mourinio next liverpool manager?
  8. In your face
    Moves
    08 Jan '11 20:59
    It was a close affair at OT, with ManYoooooooooo just nicking it. I predict a tight game again tomorrow, with neither team wanting to lose this NW derby game especially with it being in a knockout comp. A one goal win being the largest victory. My money is on Man Yooooooo but you never know.

One thing for suer though is that it will be a heated affair with plenty of bookings, hand bags at several paces and probably a sending off for violent conduct.

Bring it on!
  9. over your head
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 14:10
    Agger gives away a penalty in the first minute, straight red for Gerrard, missing Roy yet?
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 15:29
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    It was a close affair at OT, with ManYoooooooooo just nicking it. I predict a tight game again tomorrow, with neither team wanting to lose this NW derby game especially with it being in a knockout comp. A one goal win being the largest victory. My money is on Man Yooooooo but you never know.

One thing for suer though is that it will be a heated affair w ...[text shortened]... ings, hand bags at several paces and probably a sending off for violent conduct.

Bring it on!
    great prediction can you do the lottery numbers for next week?
  11. In your face
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 15:531 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    great prediction can you do the lottery numbers for next week?
    Ha ha. I wish I could get my own numbers right.

PS, now why didn't I put a bet on?
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 17:10
    Bah! Against 10 men they still have to cheat to win.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '11 18:34
    If bringing back an old Anfield icon was all that was needed, they should have dug up Paisley and had him stuffed.
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 00:22
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Because they are only about 30 miles apart they look on each other as brothers .
    In fact they would like to merge and form one club . Manpool city .....has been strongly pushed forward by both "Manc's " and "Scouser's " respectivley !
    The good folk from Liverpool ,with Gary Neville as their spokesman are at present setting up a lobby to forward this pro ...[text shortened]... nc's , people from Manchester and Scousers, people from Liverpool ) into mancousers !!!
    😛 best post i have read for ages Phil!! QUALITY MATE
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 14:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If bringing back an old Anfield icon was all that was needed, they should have dug up Paisley and had him stuffed.
    I don't recall whether it was MOTD or its Dutch equivalent, but I recently saw a football show where they'd done the maths. When your team is in dire straits, firing your coach halfway through the season and hiring a new one brings you, according to the statistics... as near to nothing as makes no difference. No important gain, no significant loss (except financial, I suppose). When a team is not performing, replacing one coach who can't make them with another who can't, either, is as likely to hurt as help. Dalglish is a toincoss.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree