Man United vs Real Madrid...

Man United vs Real Madrid...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Mar 13

Just because this forum needs some quality.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Mar 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Utd lose with a contentious decision, it couldn't be more perfect. 🙂

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
06 Mar 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Utd lose with a contentious decision, it couldn't be more perfect. 🙂
Man City fan?

F

Moves
06 Mar 13

I read that Mourinho said "My feeling is that Manchester United were playing very well, were very compact and aggressive in a good way. I doubt that 11 v 11 we win the match. ... Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this". Do you think Mourinho, in a totally unBenitez kind of way, is doing a tiny weeny bit of laying-out-his-stall to replace Sir Alex for 2-3 years after he retires?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Mar 13

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Man City fan?
Liverpool, but I use the word 'fan' in the loosest sense of the word. I haven't watched a game all season by anybody, the last game I watched was the Manchester derby last year. I'm more of an A.B.U. (Anyone But Utd). Utd fans are the worst winners and also the worst losers, I say this as someone who has lived in Manchester for over a decade.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
06 Mar 13

Originally posted by FMF
I read that Mourinho said "My feeling is that Manchester United were playing very well, were very compact and aggressive in a good way. I doubt that 11 v 11 we win the match. ... Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this". Do you think Mourinho, in a totally unBenitez kind of way, is doing a tiny weeny bit of laying-out-his-stall to replace Sir Alex for 2-3 years after he retires?
Personally I think he's being the attention seeking knobhead that he is. He's doing the Robbie Carrobie 'It's not about me' line, thus making it about him. 🙂

I think he will replace Ferguson though.

rp

Moves
06 Mar 13

🙁

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
07 Mar 13

Originally posted by divegeester
We need more of this in the United States. American football is low quality.

Z

Moves
07 Mar 13

Originally posted by bill718
We need more of this in the United States. American football is low quality.
More of what, poor officiating?

p

Moves
07 Mar 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
More of what, poor officiating?
What about the perfectly good goal Real got disqualified ?