Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 23 Oct '11 15:50
    What a result !.
    Have we witnessed a true contender to Fergie's grip on the premier leugue ?
  2. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    23 Oct '11 15:53
    Originally posted by phil3000
    What a result !.
    Have we witnessed a true contender to Fergie's grip on the premier leugue ?
    Shame about the red card, it really turned the game. It was a good contest 1st half. Correct decision though, no complaints from me.
  3. 23 Oct '11 18:36
    Chity were 4/1 for the title at the start of the season, i looked at it, thought about it... didn't touch it. With Utd at 7/4 and Chelsea 7/2 now a couple of cover bets would've guaranteed profit.
  4. 23 Oct '11 20:38 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Chity were 4/1 for the title at the start of the season, i looked at it, thought about it... didn't touch it. With Utd at 7/4 and Chelsea 7/2 now a couple of cover bets would've guaranteed profit.
    Hi Trev. Doesn't matter what happens on that frontier. If we could see into the future, then of couorse we would always be able to make a profit at the bookies. Unfortunately we can't.

My losing bet of the day was Welbeck to score first and City to win 2-1. Two £1 singles and a £1 scorecast. I did actually mean to back Man Utd to win 2-1 but ticked the wrong box. I didn't realise my mistake until I got outside the bookies and didn't fancy goign back in because the cashier looked really leary

Better luck next time huh?

PS Never putting money on a Man U game again because I alwats curse them. Last time I put money on them, Liverpoo beat us 3-1.