1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 15:50
    What a result !.
    Have we witnessed a true contender to Fergie's grip on the premier leugue ?
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 15:53
    Originally posted by phil3000
    What a result !.
    Have we witnessed a true contender to Fergie's grip on the premier leugue ?
    Shame about the red card, it really turned the game. It was a good contest 1st half. Correct decision though, no complaints from me.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 18:36
    Chity were 4/1 for the title at the start of the season, i looked at it, thought about it... didn't touch it. With Utd at 7/4 and Chelsea 7/2 now a couple of cover bets would've guaranteed profit. 😞
  4. In your face
    Moves
    23 Oct '11 20:382 edits
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Chity were 4/1 for the title at the start of the season, i looked at it, thought about it... didn't touch it. With Utd at 7/4 and Chelsea 7/2 now a couple of cover bets would've guaranteed profit. 😞
    Hi Trev. Doesn't matter what happens on that frontier. If we could see into the future, then of couorse we would always be able to make a profit at the bookies. Unfortunately we can't.

My losing bet of the day was Welbeck to score first and City to win 2-1. Two £1 singles and a £1 scorecast. I did actually mean to back Man Utd to win 2-1 but ticked the wrong box. I didn't realise my mistake until I got outside the bookies and didn't fancy goign back in because the cashier looked really leary 😲

Better luck next time huh?

PS Never putting money on a Man U game again because I alwats curse them. Last time I put money on them, Liverpoo beat us 3-1.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree