1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 12:38
    Margarito and his camp made fun of Freddie Roach, a sufferer of Parkinson's. Actually made fun of his pattern of speech and mocked him. Guess they should piss off Pacquiaio. Margarito was left looking like he was worked over with a bat! Serves him right for pissing off opponent.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=Aq24DuxM27c2WAE.jqLO_gs5nYcB?slug=ki-margaritosurgery111410
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 14:45
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo

Margarito and his camp made fun of Freddie Roach, a sufferer of Parkinson's. Actually made fun of his pattern of speech and mocked him. Guess they should piss off Pacquiaio. Margarito was left looking like he was worked over with a bat! Serves him right for pissing off opponent.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=Aq24DuxM27c2WAE.jqLO_gs5nYcB?slug=ki-margaritosurgery111410
    As a matter of personal taste, much prefer the physicality and intelligence

displayed in the octagon. Dominant theme on parade in this boxing match

event seems to have been raw bloodlust (both before and after the fact).
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 22:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    As a matter of personal taste, much prefer the physicality and intelligence

displayed in the octagon. Dominant theme on parade in this boxing match

event seems to have been raw bloodlust (both before and after the fact).
    You are into cage fighting? Who woulda thunk! I was never happier to see someone pummeled although I am dismayed over the potentially carreer ending injury. Margarito ws simply not a match for a smaller, lightning quick opponent!
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 13:30
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a boxing fan but i did watch this fight. Pacquiaio is incredible! Even to the untrained eye his technique is just incredible to watch. After the fight they were suggesting he might fight Floyd Mayweather. Personally i think that would be a step too far, Mayweather is a BIG guy in comparison and has slayed much MUCH bigger men in the past. I'd definitely watch if it did happen though! 😀
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '10 14:15
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a boxing fan but i did watch this fight. Pacquiaio is incredible! Even to the untrained eye his technique is just incredible to watch. After the fight they were suggesting he might fight Floyd Mayweather. Personally i think that would be a step too far, Mayweather is a BIG guy in comparison and has slayed much MUCH bigger men in the past. I'd definitely watch if it did happen though! 😀
    Pacquiao is probably the greatest who ever fought, but indeed there are weight divisions for a reason. I think he whould retire and enjoy his earnings! Mayweathr is a monster!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree