Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 27 Jun '11 16:41
    After being 2:0 down, Mexico came back to win 4:2. The last goal is the expression of football as an art form, Giovani dos Santos, check it out. Commentary is in Spanish.

    http://www.sportsnuts.tv/mexico-vs-usa-final-gold-cup-2011
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Do ya think?
    27 Jun '11 17:39
    Los Angeles went kinda crazy that day.
  3. 27 Jun '11 18:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Los Angeles went kinda crazy that day.
    ill bet, what a beautiful goal though, truly artistic. My friend told me the commentary is not Spanish, dont know what it is.
  4. 27 Jun '11 19:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ill bet, what a beautiful goal though, truly artistic. My friend told me the commentary is not Spanish, dont know what it is.
    That goal ws a real thing of beauty. Gotta hand it to Mexico! They recovered from what most teams would have failed to come bak from and USA played horrible 2nd half D! I'll take a peek at the commentary you posted later.
  5. 27 Jun '11 20:42
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Los Angeles went kinda crazy that day.
    You mean North Tijuana.
  6. 28 Jun '11 09:23
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    That goal ws a real thing of beauty. Gotta hand it to Mexico! They recovered from what most teams would have failed to come bak from and USA played horrible 2nd half D! I'll take a peek at the commentary you posted later.
    yes not many teams would come back from a 2:0 deficit against the USA. I love the Mexico v USA games, it appears to me to be a kind of international derby, like India v Pakistan, or England v Germany, just awesome.
  7. 28 Jun '11 23:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes not many teams would come back from a 2:0 deficit against the USA. I love the Mexico v USA games, it appears to me to be a kind of international derby, like India v Pakistan, or England v Germany, just awesome.
    I liked the game and hated the aftermath. awards ceremony should be in English with interpretation into Spanish, not just Spanish to the exclusion of the attending English speakers. If it's about being inclusive why exclude anyone. Why only Spanish. Don't for a minute believe they would do an English only ceremony in Mexico.