1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 16:41
    After being 2:0 down, Mexico came back to win 4:2. The last goal is the expression of football as an art form, Giovani dos Santos, check it out. Commentary is in Spanish.

http://www.sportsnuts.tv/mexico-vs-usa-final-gold-cup-2011
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 17:39
    Los Angeles went kinda crazy that day.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    ill bet, what a beautiful goal though, truly artistic. My friend told me the commentary is not Spanish, dont know what it is.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 19:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ill bet, what a beautiful goal though, truly artistic. My friend told me the commentary is not Spanish, dont know what it is.
    That goal ws a real thing of beauty. Gotta hand it to Mexico! They recovered from what most teams would have failed to come bak from and USA played horrible 2nd half D! I'll take a peek at the commentary you posted later.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '11 20:42
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    You mean North Tijuana.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 09:23
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    That goal ws a real thing of beauty. Gotta hand it to Mexico! They recovered from what most teams would have failed to come bak from and USA played horrible 2nd half D! I'll take a peek at the commentary you posted later.
    yes not many teams would come back from a 2:0 deficit against the USA. I love the Mexico v USA games, it appears to me to be a kind of international derby, like India v Pakistan, or England v Germany, just awesome.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '11 23:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes not many teams would come back from a 2:0 deficit against the USA. I love the Mexico v USA games, it appears to me to be a kind of international derby, like India v Pakistan, or England v Germany, just awesome.
    I liked the game and hated the aftermath. awards ceremony should be in English with interpretation into Spanish, not just Spanish to the exclusion of the attending English speakers. If it's about being inclusive why exclude anyone. Why only Spanish. Don't for a minute believe they would do an English only ceremony in Mexico.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree